Pharmacy Services Associate at mPharma
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across seven African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi & Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Pharmacy Services Associate for QualityRx. This role entails the day-to-day management of the QRx Pharmacies.
- Responsible for ensuring that the pharmacies are following the guidelines in the Franchise Manual.
- Provide weekly business updates and performance of assigned Pharmacies.
- Undertake monthly business review meetings with Partners on business performance and institute performance improvement strategies where necessary.
- Maintain and manage inventory, ordering new supplies when necessary, keeping inventory areas organized, follow up on orders placed with SCM, fulfillment, and delivery.
- Coordinate with the Mutti team and provide support in the deployment of health screenings, Community Health, Telemedicine consultation, and all other Patient-related programs that offer value to the Mutti ecosystem.
- Support the day-to-day seamless operations at QualityRx facilities and ensure that the pharmacy owners receive the right support.
- Work with Billing Team to provide reports on variance resolution and inventory process improvement.
- Tracking of outliers from facility’s order request to inform formulary additions
- Tracking of revenue (weekly and monthly) and cash deposits
- Monitor quantities ordered and match it with pharmacy consumption to inform demand forecast, supply.
- Monitor the output of training by the CS team and retraining when necessary
- Liaising with tech/product to provide support on the use of BLOOM and Ordering app.
- Update facility on changes in operations – e.g. price changes, the addition of new drugs, billing cycles, etc.
- Coordinate with SCM to manage expiries and their withdrawals.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- Secondly, A strong work ethic and proactive “can do” attitude which requires minimal supervision
- Thirdly, Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Moreover, Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Additionally, Strong project management background
- Then, Spotless business and personal background
- Also, Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Afterwards, Experience working in a multinational company with teams located in other countries is an advantage
- Lastly, A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- A licensed Pharmacist
- 2+ years of professional experience
How to Apply for Pharmacy Services Associate at mPharma
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED