Anum Rural Bank is inviting qualified persons to fill the position of Accounts Clerk.
- To effectively support the Bank in achieving its objectives.
Key Responsibilities, the responsibilities/duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- The officer will be required to provide clerical support for the effective and efficient operations of the Bank.
- Handle customers’ financial transactions. Handle customers’ inquiries on their financial transactions.
- Educate customers on products and services being rendered by the Bank.
- Any other job assigned by the General Manager
Minimum Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Applicant must possess DBS in Accounting.
- Marketing or equivalent Applicants must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence, and confidentiality.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Accuracy in computation
- Integrity and capability of acting responsibly and ethically
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Computer literate
- Attention to details
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons below age thirty (30) should send a covering letter and CV to the address below:
The General Manager, Anum Rural Bank Ltd,
P. O. Box 15
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date: Ten (10) days from the date of the publication. That is 23rd December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED