Epiroc is a vital part of a sustainable society and a global productivity partner for mining and infrastructure customers. With ground-breaking technology, Epiroc develops and provides innovative and safe equipment, such as drill rigs, rock excavation, and construction equipment and tools for surface and underground applications.
The company also offers world-class service and other aftermarket support as well as solutions for automation, digitalization, and electrification. Epiroc is based in Stockholm, Sweden had revenues of SEK 36 billion in 2020, and has 14 000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries.
POSITION: Parts & Products Manager (PSD)
About the job
Purpose of the role
The Mission is to develop and grow Parts and products portfolio Sales and Customer share within PSD through forecasting and Demand Driven Parts Planning and managing all Working capital ( Inventory /Contracts through VMI / Consignment ) with the Anglophone and increase support for Capital Tenders and Business Partners.
Responsibilities And Expectations
- Develop and promote all Parts and Service Division (PSD) products including Service contract and Multibrand for a mixed fleet.
- Manage parts forecasting, Demand Planning, and inventory in line with PSD targets and customer requirements.
- Be responsible for all Consignment and VMI agreements within the Anglophone region
- Responsible for inventory optimization with the Customer Center (CC).
- Be responsible for Pricing management within PSD in the territory
- Develop and grow PSD products, both Service & Parts with the product portfolio
- Key customer management technical and commercial matters.
Knowledge and Skills
- BSc./ HND in Engineering. Master’s in business, Engineering, or Mining will be an added advantage.
- Five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have either OEM & Mine Maintenance/Heavy-duty operation Experience and Must be ready to travel within the mining setup
- Strong communication and teamwork skills and customer-focused
- Strong Computer knowledge in Excel and Data Analysis, PowerPoint.
- Experienced in any ERP
- Must be Self-driven and Customer-oriented Person
- Must be a team player
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: The last day to apply is 25 March 2022.
This role will report to the Regional Product Business Development Manager and will be located at our Customer Center in Ghana.
One of our Core Strategies is to have an Inclusive and Diverse organization. We, therefore, look forward to receiving applications from diverse genders.
In addition to your resume, please include a short letter describing yourself and why you are applying for this role.
RECOMMENDED JOBS FOR TODAY
- Ministry of Health March 2022 recruitment
- The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Job Vacancy
- Hapag-Lloyd AG Latest Job Vacancy
- Align Technology’s latest job vacancies
- Standard Chartered Bank Invites Job Applications
- APPLY|| Full-Time Employment At Fan Milk
- UNICEF New Job Opening
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES in Quality Assurance / Production Department
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED