Please note that your employment will be with Transnational Academic Group and will be governed by the laws of Ghana.
TAG’s Overarching Responsibilities
- Demonstrate the TAG culture of loyalty, integrity, and quality in everything that you do.
- Treat every member of the team with respect.
- Treat all students, potential students, and parents with the utmost respect and patience, which includes never speaking harshly to them or raising your voice to them.
- If you see something that needs done and you can do it, then do it. If it is something you can’t do, then tell someone who can.
- In everything you do, seek to do your best, and give feedback to others to continually improve both our processes and team.
- Remember that we are here to create positive change in the lives of our students and through them, in the world.
The Marketing Executive is a passionate and committed professional who will report to the Head of Marketing to ensure strategy alignment of marketing and business development, assist with the development and management of our website and its content, and manage all social media platforms of the university.
Qualification Required & Experience
- The successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Mass Communication or equivalent, with a minimum of Three (3) years’ relevant experience in a sales or marketing role preferably in higher/tertiary education field.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) together with a Statement of Interest to: [email protected] and mention MARKETING EXECUTIVE in the subject line.
Closing Date: 24 November, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED