- Coordinate, participate, and direct assigned support activities including circulation, technical services, or serials.
- Train, assign, and review the work of assigned library and student assistants; ensure that proper policies and procedures are followed and maintained.
- Respond to and handle the most complex issues and problems within the work unit.
- Compile statistics and data; prepare summary reports and lists.
- Develop and organize special projects for assigned staff; assist staff with special projects and research assignments.
- Maintain various manual and computerized files and records; enter information into computerized data bases; update and revise as required.
- Provide direct assistance to patrons in person and on the phone regarding direction, location, and routine reference help.
- Maintain “Reserves” collection.
- Assist students with questions regarding computer use such as login procedures and accessing NCLive both off and on campus.
- Interpret and apply Library policies.
- Resolve patron complaints regarding disputed fines and other Library charges; adjust accounts if necessary.
- Oversee the work of assigned library and student staff.
- Receive new books into collection including unpacking, accessing, and checking packing lists and invoices.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of shipments; file claims for incomplete orders.
- Process direct order books from the publishers.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognised tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years relevant working experience.
- They must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED