Fan Milk, a Danone Company is a leading manufacturer and retailer of ice cream, juices, yogurt, and frozen dairy on the West African market. We are an iconic brand providing healthy nourishments since 1960.
POSITION: Factory Process Automation Technician
About the job
About The Job
Fan Milk PLC is looking for a professional Process Automation Technician to join the manufacturing team. In this role, you will report directly to the Maintenance Engineer where you will maximize the operation, performance, and maintenance of all Mixing & Processing as well as Long Shelf Life & Packaging Equipment.
You will also provide uninterrupted support to other areas upon request from the Maintenance Engineer and the Production Team.
LOCATION: The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to)
- Manage and ensure uninterrupted operation of Mixing and Processing Machines to achieve a Technical Downtime of < 2.0% of plan Run time at Full speed. in conformance with all Engineering, Food Safety, statutory, and Health and safety standards.
- Manage the efficient operation of the Mixing and Processing plant, LSL line (Production)
- Achieve 100% conformance to Safety, Statutory Engineering, and Risk Management Standards.
- Ensure that Statutory or Planned Inspections and mechanical handling equipment are carried out
- Provide input into continuous maintenance and daily operational Reviews (SIM2)
- Implement best engineering practices and provide input into engineering Fixed asset management.
- Guarantee that all safe work procedures and security guidelines are adhered to
- Aid operations in running machines at standard speeds and centerline conditions to enhance productivity and efficiency
- HND Engineering/BSc Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years experience in maintenance engineering in the food Industry.
- Proven first-line maintenance skills
- Resource Management Skills
- People management & motivational skills
- Networking/influencing /communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: March 24, 2022
Our mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, recognizing the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Having gained the love and trust of consumers over the years, we invite you to join the movement for a healthier world. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is why we are passionate about our new signature vision “One Planet One Health”.
You are welcome into a company with vital behaviors which invite you to own the business, partner with people, challenge people, and enable people and teams to get into action. Join us, to touch the lives of 10 million people every day with healthy products by 2025.
- Job Vacancy At GRO Oilfield Alliance Ghana
- IOM Latest Employment Opportunity
- Investment Management Company Latest Job Vacancy Available
- Holy Child College Of Education Invites Job Applications
- Office Of The Senior Presidential Advisor Invites Job Applications
- FHI 360 New Job Vacancies Available
- Exciting Employment Opportunities at Educational Institution
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED