Crown Agents Calls For Job Applications
Crown Agents is looking for a Senior School Accountability Expert to work on a USAID-funded project to implement the Education Accountability Framework and promote accountability in the primary school system. The Senior Education Accountability Expert will be in charge of coordinating all system- and policy-related activities in the government to which he or she is appointed.
Reporting & Supervision:
This position reports to the Senior Technical Advisor – Systems Strengthening
- Creating an enabling atmosphere for accountability through successful activity implementation.
- The performance and relationships of all relevant players improved as a result of strengthened institutional capability to implement accountability procedures at the MOE and its agencies.
- Improved data management systems for accountability in the MOE and its agencies.
- Data transmission and utilization are improved to boost accountability.
- Will be included into the Project Implementing Unit and will collaborate closely with the MOE, GES, NASIA, NTC, NaCCA, and other agencies/affiliates to lay the groundwork for accountability in the primary education system.
- At the project level, establish an effective working relationship with the government and other implementing partners.
- Facilitate policy review sessions for system improvements and build impact assessment tools.
- Contribute to the development of the project’s yearly plan and budget.
- Participate in strategy creation, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation; baseline, midline, and endline evaluations, as well as additional project assessments.
- Ensure that governance-related information is disseminated throughout the organization, partners, and other stakeholders at the project level.
- Regularly disseminate information about project accomplishments to stakeholders, including the government, at the project level.
- Make certain that the project’s progress, problems, and lessons learned are documented and shared.
- Ensures that all required data is collected and properly documented.
- Compile and provide monthly, quarterly, and annual project reports to Crown Agents.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership position responsible for policy framework development, ideally in the field of education.
- At least two years of supervising experience is required.
- Worked with government agencies, actors, and other stakeholders at the national and district levels.
- Prior experience working at the level of the education eco-system and policy implementation.
- Proven experience in national system planning and budgeting.
- Proven knowledge in system development and deployment.
- Proven ability to lead workshops, training sessions, and strategic planning sessions.
- Prior experience establishing and implementing monitoring and accountability systems.
- Data management, analysis, and report writing skills.
- A bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree desired in education, public policy, human resources, or a related profession.
- An understanding of, and demonstrated commitment to, gender, youth, and social inclusion concerns.
- Previous jobs shown a commitment to the values of Gender Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and PSEAH (safeguarding).
Accra is the location.
How to Apply for this Crown Agents Job
To apply, click on the link below and fill out all the essential fields on the online application form.
Deadline: November 30, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED