The Team Member – Corporate Communications and Branding is accountable for coordinating all inner and outside communication of the institution together with branding and represent the bank to the outside world.
Required training and Experience Profile
The Team Member – Corporate Communications and Branding, should possess the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Social Sciences, Public relation officers or related field.
- Professional Certification in Communications/Public relations.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years experience and at least two (2) years in a supervisory role.
- Digital asset management skills
- Knowledge in Communication management
- Knowledge in Media relations
How To Apply
To apply, interested candidates should forward their CV and cover Letter to [email protected]
The position should be clearly stated in the subject of the email.
Application End Date: April 5, 2022
Please be aware that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SUBMIT CVs – Latest Recruitment Opportunities At AngloGold Ashanti
- APPLY NOW|| Upfield Invites Job Applications
- Employment Opportunities At The Good Roll Africa
- Internship Opportunities At SNV
- Cocoa Processing Company Invites Job Applications
- More Employment Opportunities At SUNDA
- Employment Opportunities At Covenant Occupational Health Consultancy
- Linfra Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications#
- Catholic Relief Services Employment Opportunities
- Exciting Career Opportunity at ACDI/VOCA
- Twifu Rural Bank Limited staff vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED