Ankor maintenance & Inspection Limited Job Vacancy
Job Title: IT Specialist
- Best suitable for male
- Must be smart, quick to learn, and smart.
- Must know how to do System Administration tasks.
- You must live in Takoradi or be willing to move there full-time.
- Must be a Computer Engineer, Computer Science Engineer, Business Systems Engineer, Computer Networking/Hardware or IT/Software Engineer;
- Must be an advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Must have immediate to advanced skills in any or all of the following: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, CCNA, and CCNA (only a plus not required)
- Good communication both verbally and in writing
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Business Systems Engineering, Computer Networking/Hardware or IT/Software, and at least three years of work experience after National Service.
Location: Takoradi / Willing to relocate to Takoradi full time.
How to Apply for this Ankor maintenance & Inspection Limited Job Vacancy
Those who want to apply should send their CVs and cover letters to: Serwaakamanfo@gmail.com. Applicants who meet the requirements will be asked to come in for an interview.
Closing Date: April 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED