Senior Front-end Developer (Angular)
AmaliTech is a social enterprise that harnesses the potential of remote working to build the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our headquarters is in Germany and we have operations in Ghana and Rwanda. We are over 120 strong team members based in Ghana (Takoradi and Accra) and Rwanda (Kigali).
AmaliTech Services is a subsidiary of AmaliTech. AmaliTech is a social business empowering the next generation of technology leaders in sub-Saharan Africa that reinvests its surplus in further training, network growth and local community support on the ground.
AmaliTech is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer with deep expertise in Angular who is a team player to build front-end solutions for international and national clients to a high standard. The person must be passionate about working and mentoring junior developers.
You will be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and services-first team in a client-oriented organisation that is passionate about customer experience.
The job location is Ghana (Accra or Takoradi) and Rwanda (Kigali) with a hybrid working model.
- Develop user interfaces for applications with the newest front-end technologies
- Collaborate with developers to create functional and cohesive APIs to enhance user experience
- Mentoring junior front-end developers
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects with all the standards and best practices.
- Ensuring high performance and the best user experience
- Providing solutions like improving the existing complex workflows into simple steps, using alternate technologies/libraries to simplify the current complex works
- With minimal supervision, expertly add features and improvements to products being built
- Translate AmaliTech clients’ requirements into conceptual and technical designs and lead a team to meet requirements
- Collaborate with developers and engineers, DevOps team, product owners and/or managers, to meet goals and maintain a high-quality standard in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Recognise team impediments (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience working on front-end development in Angular
- 2+ years of experience interfacing with back-end services
- Strong expertise in writing cross-browser-compatible codes
- Strong expertise working with Git, Jenkins, and CI/CD server
- Experience with responsive design methodologies and techniques
- Experience using Agile methodologies for developing applications
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Then, Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Lastly, Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application submission
- Coding challenge
- Online interview
- Job offer
What To Expect
Working with AmaliTech provides an excellent opportunity for career growth and development in a healthy and diverse work environment. Our talented and welcoming team will ensure you feel part of our family to get you engaged on the job.
How to Apply for Senior Front-end Developer
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED