October 27th, 2023 at 06:00 am
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Portal 2023
The Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023-2024 The Ghana Armed Forces have secured fresh financial clearance from the Finance Ministry to embark on new recruitment. Checks made by NewsNowGh from a reliable source can confirm that this is especially for the year 2023. By implication, all those who could not make it in the previous enlistment process can reapply. NewsNowGh strongly advises that you do not pay money to anyone in the name of protocol. With good qualifications, you will be selected, as more people are needed at this time.
General Eligibility For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment
Eligible applicants should:
- Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Not be less than 18 years old and not more than 26 years old by March 6, 2024.
- Be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standards.
- Not bonded.
- Not married (for Regular Cadets only).
- Be of a minimum height of 1.68m (5’6″) for males and 1.60m (5’4″) for females.
For Military Police only; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (59) and 1.70m (57) for females.
2023/2024 Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Qualification
An Applicant Must have the following:
- BECE. Six (6) credits at BECE, including English and
- WASSCE: Six (6) credits (not less than 06), including Core Mathematics English and Core Mathematics.
- SSSCE: Six (6) Credits (not less than D), including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels. Five (5) credits (not less than 6), including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in two subjects, and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
- Must have a minimum of First Degree not below second class Lower. ( Transcript and attestation will not be accepted).
How To Apply For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before applying. Take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
- Acquire an Electronic Voucher at THREE HUNDRED GHANA CEDIS (GH₵350.00) from selected post offices nationwide.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THE VARIOUS POSITIONS
How To Buy Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Forms 2023
- GREATER ACCRA REGION: Burma Camp, Accra North, GPO, Cantonments, Dansoman,
Legon, Madina, TUC, Kaneshie, Ministries, Mamprobi, New Achimota, Tema Community 1, Tema Community 11.
- CENTRAL REGION: Cape Coast, Agona Swedru, Saltpond, Dunkwa-on-Offin, Winneba, Elmina, Apam.
- UPPER WEST REGION: Wa, Lawra, Tumu
- UPPER EAST REGION: Bawku, Navrongo, Bolgatanga
- ASHANTI REGION: Kumasi Main, KNUST, Ashanti-Mampong, Bekwai-Ashanti, Konongo, Obuasi, Offinso, Ejura, Juaso, Akrokerri, Ejisu, Agogo
- EASTERN REGION: Koforidua, Nkawkaw, Mpraeso, Suhum, Akim Oda, Aburi, Asamankese, Akropong-Akuapem, Somanya, Akosombo, Nsawam.
- VOLTA REGION: Ho, Anloga, Keta, Hohoe, Kpando, Denu, Peki, Sogakope.
- WESTERN REGION: Sekondi, Takoradi, Tarkwa, Axim
- WESTERN NORTH REGION: Enchi, Sefwi Wiawso.
- BONO: Sunyani, Berekum, Bechem, Atebubu, Dormaa Ahenkro,
- BONO EAST: Techiman, Kintampo.
- AHAFO REGION: Goaso, Duayaw Nkwanta.
- NORTHERN REGION: Tamale, Education Ridge, Yendi.
- NORTH EAST: Nalerigu, Walewale.
- NORTH EAST REGION: Nalerigu, Walewale.
- OTI REGION: Dambai, Jasikan, Kadjebi.
- SAVANNA REGION: Bole, Damango.
- The electronic voucher can be used three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://apply.mil.gh with any of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Google Chrome.
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Ensure your mobile phone’s Cell Broadcast Message Service is turned “ON”. This can be done by going through the following steps on your phone:
- Message Settings
- Find “Cell Broadcast/Broadcast Message/CB Activation/Advertisement” depending on your brand of mobile phone.
- Set activation to “ON”.
- Set all channels to “RECEIVE” and exit message settings.
- Then, click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Enter your personal details and take note of the following from Pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1; Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2; Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3; Enter the results of only the TWO required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSSCE Certificate, that is; CORE MATHEMATICS AND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate Serial Number. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate and Degree Certificate. NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Certificate, Degree Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1(One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Click on the Preview Button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system-generated Identification Number.
- Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are Qualified. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the PRINT SUMMARY Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
NOTE: YOU ARE TO KEEP THE USED ELECTRONIC VOUCHER, AS IT WILL BE INSPECTED AT EVERY STAGE OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing Date
The closing date for submission of all online applications is Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Ghana Armed Forces
The Army (GA), Navy (GN), and Ghana Air Force are the three branches that make up the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF), which is the unified name for Ghana’s armed forces.
The President of Ghana serves as both the top military commander of the Border Guard Unit (BGU) and as the Commander-in-Chief of the Ghana Armed Forces. The BGU reports directly to the President of Ghana. The Minister of Defense and the Chief of the Defense Staff are responsible for the management of the armed forces.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED