Career Opportunities at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Nobel International Business School (NIBS) located in Accra, Ghana is a graduate school that specializes in professional and academic doctorate and master’s degrees as well as upskilling and reskilling programs for executives. To execute our second 5-year development plan, NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following roles:
- Firstly, Developing curricula and delivering course material.
- Secondly, Conducting research, fieldwork, and investigations, and writing up reports.
- Thirdly, Publishing research, attending conferences, delivering presentations, and networking with others in the field.
- To begin with, Developing and delivering course material, curricula, and syllabi.
- Then, Assisting with the training and recruitment of new lecturers, teaching assistants, and Professors.
- Also, Conducting research, publishing papers, and attending conferences.
- Moreover, Attending academic events and networking with other researchers and field experts.
- To begin with, Deliver high quality teaching to students at undergraduate and postgraduate level
- Secondly, Contribute to the design, development and evaluation of courses and programmes through liaison with colleagues in Dubai and London
- Furthermore, Identify best and innovative practices in learning and teaching and build them into personal teaching practice
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Secondly, Developing curricula and course material which we can use across a number of platforms.
- Then, Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Also, Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
NIBS is looking for entrepreneurial candidates for the following role: Lecturer-Trainee on Full-Scholarship
- Firstly, Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Secondly, Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers, assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Moreover, Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
How to Apply for the Career Opportunities at Nobel International Business School (NIBS)
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing date for applications: two weeks from the date of publication.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED