COMPANY IN GHANA HAS JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED PERSONS WHO HAVE PASSION FOR ACHIEVING RESULTS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION: Welder
- Responsible for the entire welding function of the factory
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures and components to identify errors.
- Should have knowledge in electrical welding and be capable of undertaking the entire welding function at the factory, especially in precision welding
A certificate in Welding from NVT NABTEX or similar body
A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience on the job
AGE: Giving the skills and requirements for the position, it is unlikely that persons below 25 years will meet the necessary requirements for the position.
Remuneration and Benefits: Attractive and Negotiable
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs to
P. O Box 15459,
or email [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: not later than 13th May 2022
- Beacon International School Invites Job Applications
- Expro Employment Opportunity Available
- Creative Associate International Latest Job Opening
- Perseus Mining Limited Employment Opportunities
- ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOB VACANCIES
- FHI 360 job vacancy announcement April 2022
- USAID/West Africa Latest Job Opportunity
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Vacancy Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED