THE ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (AIT), A DYNAMIC LEADING PRIVATE TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY IN GHANA, IS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUALS FOR THE FOLLOWING FACULTY (ACADEMIC) & ACADEMIC ADMINISTRATION FULL-TIME POSITIONS:
- Teach within the Engineering team on a range of programmes, delivering effective
learning for students particularly in Electrical/ Electronics
- Be up to date to plan, deliver and assess high quality teaching as required by your
Line Manager to the appropriate number of hours (810 hours per annum)
You will undertake teaching and assessment in engineering and technology modules, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, in Electronic Engineering.
Your role will involve teaching in university courses and study programmes at first- and second-cycle levels, as well as research and working in contract research and education in the area of information technology (IT) and learning.
To ensure that the university’s cross-cutting goals of business thinking, inclusive collaboration, critical reasoning, constructive communication, ethical conduct and sustainability inform all activity related to the role.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meet the needs of precise groups of users including postgraduate students and disabled students.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 31st May, 2022
- Ghana Statistical Service 2022 permanent jobs across all 16 regions
- Ghana Water Company Limited Job Opportunities
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research jobs
- International Water Management Institute jobs for field Researchers
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Permanent Job Recruitment Opportunities At DVLA
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED