Perseus Mining Limited Employment Opportunities
About Perseus Mining Limited
Perseus Mining Limited is a dual-listed (Australia, Toronto) gold miner and explorer focused on the West African region. Perseus Mining Limited, Edikan Mine has commissioned the world-class Edikan gold project in the Western Region of Ghana.
The Edikan processing facility has been designed as a 5.5Mtpa processing facility and achieved up to 7.2Mtpa through a few plant upgrades in 2016. The plant is capable of producing at a rate of 180,000-220,000oz gold per annum.
Perseus Mining Limited employment opportunities and how to apply.
- Ensure Human Resource services to the business is effective in a timely manner during the full employee life cycle
- Be the point of contact to all employees on local Human Resource matters.
- Ensure that all Human Resource activities are legally compliant in all aspects of people management
- Drive and work in partnership with Learning and Development Officers to develop and deliver training to managers and employees on varied and increasingly complex Human Resource issues.
- Support the Human Resource Manager in the implementation of corporate policies across Edikan Mine Site.
- Manage and coordinate logistics for core Human Resource processes with regard to global mobility and onboarding.
- Lead annual Performance Appraisals and Succession Planning processes for non-management staff.
- Provide coaching and counselling to Human Resource team members
- Accountable for implementing the process plant improvement agenda as set out by the Process Manager and Metallurgical Superintendent.
- Acting as the Metallurgical superintendent when required.
- Ensuring that all metallurgical production data is accurate and reported in a timely manner.
- Supporting an environment of continuous improvement within the metallurgical teams
- Providing supervision and leadership to the site’s metallurgical laboratory, ensuring delivery of quality, timely and safe laboratory test work.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for this application is Friday 15 April 2022.
- Ghana Statistical Service 2022 permanent jobs across all 16 regions
- Ghana Water Company Limited Job Opportunities
- Ministry of Trade and Industry GEPA agency recruitment
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research jobs
- International Water Management Institute jobs for field Researchers
- NGC KARIDA Agrosciences Ltd Job Recruitment
- Permanent Job Recruitment Opportunities At DVLA
- GIZ Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Marie Stopes International Ghana Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy at Fiaseman Rural Bank
- Cardno International Development Invites Job Applications
- KB Farms Exciting Career Opportunity
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment at Worldreader
- African Union Calls For Job Applications
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation Exciting Career Opportunities
- G-PAK Limited New Job Opportunities
- Tampico Beverages New Employment Opportunity
- Creative Associates International Job Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED