Ghana Water Company Limited was established on 1st July, 1999 following the conversion of Ghana Water and Sewerage Corporation into a state-owned limited liability company under the Statutory Corporations (Conversion to Companies) Act 461 of 1993 as amended by LI 1648.
Ghana Water Company Limited is looking for qualified individuals to take on the following Positions.
- Developing and conducting customer satisfaction surveys as well as developing and maintaining low Income Urban Communities (LIUC) service databases
- Efficiently liaising with staff and providing them the necessary guidance and support so that the team data collection and reporting efforts reap positive results
- Oversee capacity building and support for internal knowledge acquisition, management and sharing: ensure relevant communities of practice are developed and strengthened
- To guide, coordinate and monitor the expanding Low Income Customer related portfolio of activities with partners and successful outcomes
- To regularly procure the needed resources and supervise administratively the socio-economic and physical mapping out of low income urban communities (LIUC) in the Region
- To coordinate with Regional Low Income Customer Support Unit (LICSU) Heads to develop and execute a Community Consultation and sensitization plan for all pro-poor districts in the Regions
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 22 April, 2022
- Bunge Latest Job Recruitment
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals Ltd Latest Jobs
- APPLY NOW|| Creative Associates Job Recruitment
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Standard Chartered Jobs April 2022 Opening
- Digitalization job recruitment opened
- APPLY NOW|| INFUSEmedia Latest Job Openings
- Sulzer Pumps US Inc Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED