GIZ Ghana is looking for qualified persons to employ for the positions outlined below.
Giz Ghana Available Positions
The intern will be part of the Public Financial Management (PFM) Component of the Governance for Inclusive Development (GovID) Programme, working specifically on interventions combatting illicit financial flows (IFFs) and serious and organized crime (SOC). He/She Support the planning, preparing, implementing, monitoring and communicating of capacity building interventions with partner institutions to strengthen systems aligned with national policies that combat illicit financial flows and serious and organised crime.
The Technical Advisor is responsible for implementing health related develoPPP measures such as “Development and Production of COVID-19 RNA rapid tests and strengthening of local laboratory capacities”. S/he supports the management of the above projects in accordance with the order and project goals and activities agreed with the partner, team agreements and/or agreements with the superior
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 15 April, 2022
- Bunge Latest Job Recruitment
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals Ltd Latest Jobs
- APPLY NOW|| Creative Associates Job Recruitment
- FARA Jobs For Consultants, Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers
- Standard Chartered Jobs April 2022 Opening
- Digitalization job recruitment opened
- APPLY NOW|| INFUSEmedia Latest Job Openings
- Sulzer Pumps US Inc Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED