Mo Ibrahim Foundation is seeking to recruit a qualified and Experienced person to take on the following positions.
Working as part of a small research team, the Research Assistant will contribute to the production and delivery of two of the main initiatives of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation: the Ibrahim Index of African Governance (IIAG) and the Ibrahim Forum Report, as well as other ad-hoc research work such as writing briefings, blogs and other research pieces.
The Communications Officer plays a key role in helping plan and deliver the Mo Ibrahim Foundation’s communications and managing its engagements with external audiences.
The Digital Communications Lead oversees all aspects of the MIF’s digital communications to support the Foundation’s engagement with audiences across Africa and globally.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 14th March. 2022
- Standard Chartered Bank Latest Job Vacancies
- Options Health and Inclusion Ghana Job Opportunity
- Learning Skills International School Job Offer
- Creative Associates International Job Available
- First National Bank Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- MTN Ghana Exciting Career Opportunities
- NIA Job Recruitment April 2022
- ThermoFisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED