Here at Tampico Beverages, we are constantly striving to create moments of joy for our consumers through our products and an awesome culture to our employees! Besides being one of the top-selling brands of Refrigerated Juice Drinks available in groceries across America and around the world, we are a team of dedicated people focused on bringing our consumers the best tasting, highest quality products at the best value. Please visit our website at www.tampico.com for more information.
Our dedicated and inquisitive team is behind everything we do, we are always improving. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as vacation, health, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, wellness program, ESOP, and the option to participate in the company’s 401K plan. We can only imagine what the future holds, but we know it will be irresistible.
The Operator performs product batching, packaging, shipping and receiving activities in a food manufacturing environment, ensuring quality and safety standards are adhered to and all Standard Operation Procedures are followed. This position reports to the Production Manager.
- Operation of equipment in the manufacturing, packaging, shipping and receiving of flavors and other production materials
- Manually handle ingredients and packaging material to make and package flavors and other materials
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the work areas
- Perform housekeeping/sanitation tasks as assigned
- Perform required preventive maintenance and minor repairs
- Wear necessary personal protective equipment and sanitation clothing including, but not limited to: hairnet, dust mask, safety glasses and uniform
- Perform all required quality checks and inventory transactions for quality assurance, material usage tracking and process tracking; record results or usage on paper and electronically
- Report all issues (safety, quality, technical, logistic, etc.) to supervisors
- Follow good manufacturing practices (GMPs), quality policy, standard operation procedures (SOPs) and safety policies
- Participate in the development and improvement of SOP
- Participate in multi-disciplinary team and/or task force as needed
- Operation of a forklift
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to work 1st and 2nd shift with mandatory overtime required in a physically demanding environment
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods and lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day
- Ability to tolerate noisy, hot, humid, and dusty environment
- Punctuality and good attendance required
- Skill or mechanical inclination as it relates to equipment maintenance is a plus
- Elementary math skills and familiarity with the use of a calculator needed. Must be able to accurately perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as well as convert quantities from one unit of measure to another.
- Ability to read and write English at an elementary level
- Ideal candidate must be able to work independently and follow instruction precisely
- Must reside in Chicagoland area
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15th April. 2022
NOTE: Relocation is not provided for this position. No phone calls please.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Our organization has a dynamic work environment where positions may evolve and change. Therefore, the Company reserves the right to modify, delete, or add job duties, responsibilities and skills that are stated in this job description at any time.
Tampico Beverages, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free from discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Standard Chartered Bank Latest Job Vacancies
- Options Health and Inclusion Ghana Job Opportunity
- Learning Skills International School Job Offer
- Creative Associates International Job Available
- First National Bank Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- MTN Ghana Exciting Career Opportunities
- NIA Job Recruitment April 2022
- ThermoFisher Scientific Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED