January 8th, 2024 at 07:20 am
Study In USA: The Gates Scholarship Program 2024
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a prestigious and selective last-dollar scholarship for minority high school students from low-income families who have done great work and deserve help. This grant is given every year to outstanding student leaders who are committed to helping others reach their full academic potential.
When it comes to the Gates Scholarship (TGS);
It is a last-dollar grant that is very hard to get.
In particular for excellent minority high school seniors from low-income families.
The goal is to help students reach their full academic ability by supporting them.
The grant shows that the company is dedicated to developing future leaders and making it easier for them to go to college. By finding and helping these great students, TGS hopes to make the school world a more diverse and welcoming place for everyone.
The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has long been committed to helping talented minority kids from low-income families reach their full potential. With the launch of The Gates Scholarship Program in 2017, the foundation continued this work.
We created this prestigious scholarship program because there is proof that giving high-potential, low-income minority students a last-dollar scholarship can help them get through college, do well in their classes, and go on to be leaders throughout their lives.
The Gates Scholarship will give scholars money, but it will also help them in other ways. It will work with them and their schools in different ways to make sure they have access to the resources and services they need from the first day of classes until they graduate and start their new jobs.
Level of degree:
In the US, the Gates Scholarship for 2024–25. (fully funded) allows students to participate in undergraduate classes at universities in the United States.
Subjects That Are Open:
All subjects can be studied with this scholarship.
Advantages of the scholarship:
Scholars will get money to cover the rest of their college costs that aren’t covered by other aid or the expected family contribution. This will be based on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or the way used by the scholar’s college or university.
The cost of going to school includes tuition, fees, room and board, books, transportation, and maybe some other personal costs as well.
Nationalities that can apply:
Open to people from the US.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- You have to be a student in high school.
- The person must be African-American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian or Pacific Islander American, or Hispanic American.
- Must be qualified for Pell.
- Candidates must be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the US.
- Must keep up a good academic record, with a total weighted GPA of at least 3.3 on a scale of 4.0 (or the equivalent).
- Planning to go to a US college or university full-time for four years to get a degree at a private or public, not-for-profit school that is recognized.
- *American Indian and Alaska Native applicants must show proof that they are enrolled in a tribe.
- They ranked in the top 10% of their high school class and had an excellent academic record.
- Participates in community service, extracurricular events, or other activities that show leadership skills.
- Highly successful in life, with qualities like mental maturity, motivation, persistence, and more.
Steps for Applying:
Make an account: You can make an account on the Gates Scholarship website starting July 1, 2024: https://www.thegatesscholarship.org/scholarship.
Fill out your myTGS profile: This means giving details about your background, academic successes, extracurricular activities, and plans for the future.
Request letters of recommendation. You will need two letters of recommendation: one from a teacher or counselor, and the other from someone else who can speak to your academic skills and promise as a leader.
Type up your papers: You can write about three things:
- Write a personal statement in which you tell your story and say why you should get the Gates Scholarship. (750 characters)
- Leadership Essay: Talk about a time when you were a leader and how it changed you and the people around you. (five hundred words)
- In your Gates Impact Essay, you should talk about how you plan to use your education to make other people’s lives better, both in your neighborhood and elsewhere. (five hundred words)
- Send in your application: The last day to apply is October 15, 2024. Don’t forget to turn it in at the last minute!
Some more tips:
- Start getting ready early! Giving yourself a lot of time to gather your materials and write your essay is important because the application process can take a long time.
- Carefully check your writings for mistakes before turning them in.
- Get help with your writing from a teacher, counselor, or mentor you trust.
- For more details and useful links, go to the Gates Scholarship website:
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- STUDY IN UK: UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL THINK BIG SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND: ADB SCHOLARSHIP IN NEW ZEALAND
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN SWEDEN | STUDY IN SWEDEN FOR FREE
- STUDY IN AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN BELGIUM: BELGIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- MCDONALD FELLOWSHIPS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2024–25
- STUDY IN USA: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN UK: UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN UK: INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN NETHERLANDS: MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED