January 16th, 2024 at 12:52 am
Study In Canada: Brock University Graduate Scholarships 2024
The Department of Economics at the Faculty of Social Science, in partnership with the Goodman School of Business, offers the interdisciplinary Master of Business Economics (MBE) program.
Concerning the Program
Through two co-op work terms, the program integrates theoretical instruction with hands-on learning. The academic coursework covers a wide range of topics, including economic theory, econometrics, and aspects of business administration and economics, such as international payments, industrial organization, finance, business strategy, marketing, and human resource management.
The department hosts an information session on graduate studies and MBE each fall semester. For updates on the next session, please subscribe to department news.
The twenty-month Master of Business Economics (MBE) with Co-op program combines academic study with practical experience. All enrolled students must fulfill two 4-month full-time co-op work terms as per Co-operative Education and Work Integrated Learning (CEWIL) Canada guidelines during their degree program.
The purpose of co-op education at Brock is to assist our co-op students in gaining the foundational abilities, know-how, and self-assurance needed for their future professional endeavors.
Over 300 MBE co-op students have completed co-op work experience in the past ten years.
The top five MBE Co-op Employers in terms of recruiting volume
- Ontario Federal and Provincial Government
- Statistics Canada
- Meridian Credit Union
- Hydro OneAdmission Requirements
We are now taking applications for the Fall 2024 cohort through the site.
Obtaining a minimum average of B+ after completing a four-year bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant field of study. While taking econometrics, mathematical economics, advanced macroeconomics, and microeconomics at the undergraduate honors level is highly encouraged, exceptional individuals from other fields will also be taken into consideration.
This usually means that the best route for admission consideration is an economics bachelor’s degree. The corresponding Brock courses are ECON 3P90, ECON 3Q91, ECON 4P13, and ECON 4P14. The ability to communicate in English and, if appropriate, suitability for a co-op placement are requirements for applicants.
After reviewing all submissions, the Graduate Admissions Committee will suggest admission for a select few qualified applicants.
Studying part-time is not an option. In August, we begin our program with a review of math and statistics. This review is completed online, and the exam is administered in person during the first week of classes in September.
The tuition for 2023 is as follows (ancillary costs not included):
- $2745.21 (per term, a minimum of three terms) for domestic students
- $7834.83 (for foreign students, each term; three terms minimum)
You may find out more about ancillary fees here.
The funding package that our MBE students will get usually includes the following (click here for more information):
- Graduate Fellowship: $9000 for local applicants and $16,000 for foreign applicants for 2023–2024 (This is applied straight to tuition and is paid over three terms.)
- Graduate Assistantship: The hourly wage for 2022 was $31.63 for 240 hours per term, or roughly $7600. This is employment money, which is transferred twice a week to your personal bank account. There will be two terms for this work.
- You get paid as a graduate teaching assistant through the Graduate Assistantship. With the help of the CPI, we offer yearly training to all of our TAs.
Domestic applicants should apply for both provincial and national scholarships.
Please be aware that the funding packages typically only cover a portion of living expenses and tuition.
HOW TO APPLY?
Concerning Scholarships at Brock University
The Brock Scholars Awards are our greatest reward. These are automatic prizes available to all new students worldwide. To be eligible, you must be beginning your first undergraduate program and have no prior post-secondary education.
Regarding Brock University
Brock University is one of Canada’s most esteemed post-secondary educational establishments. Brock Institution, which is situated in the Niagara region, gives all of the advantages of a youthful and contemporary institution in a city that is community-oriented, community-oriented, and beautiful in its natural surroundings.
With more than 19,000 students enrolled in seven different faculties, Brock University offers an education that is unmatched by any other school. Our degree programs are designed to fit your needs with an eye toward your future. We provide co-op and service learning activities that are focused on your career to enhance your exposure to the subject of study that you have chosen.
Brock is more than just a school; it’s a community. The variety of organizations, extracurricular activities, and intramural sports options available can attract potential participants. You have several options to help the Brock Badgers athletes in addition to participating.
Why attend Brock University to study?
In addition to co-ops, internships, and practical learning opportunities, Brock offers career-driven degrees in public health, sports management, and game design, which will equip you for the workforce.
Diverse opportunities for diverse students
At Brock, over 100 distinct countries are represented on campus, demonstrating the community’s global perspective. Through our numerous groups and activities, students from Canada and other nations come together.
PERSONALIZED INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT
There is an organization at Brock that is dedicated to helping international students succeed. Participate in transitional and continuing academic, language, and social programming to get the most out of your education.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
- STUDY IN UK: UNIVERSITY OF BRISTOL THINK BIG SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND: ADB SCHOLARSHIP IN NEW ZEALAND
- FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN SWEDEN | STUDY IN SWEDEN FOR FREE
- STUDY IN AUSTRALIA: AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN BELGIUM: BELGIAN GOVERNMENT INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- MCDONALD FELLOWSHIPS FULLY FUNDED FOR 2024–25
- STUDY IN USA: YALE UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- STUDY IN UK: UK GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN UK: INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN NETHERLANDS: MAASTRICHT UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED