January 15th, 2024 at 03:24 pm
Sales Manager Jobs in Canada 2024 ($58k – $182k Annually)
You’ll work with bright colleagues in a friendly environment where you can be yourself and give your best work. The general requirements, responsibilities, and other information for a better understanding of the Sales Manager are contained in this piece.
- Job Title: Sales Manager
- Location: Calgary, Canada, Alberta
- Hiring Firm: Accor Career
- Salary: CA$ 67,350 annually
- Employment conditions: Full-time
You sell customers at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (operated by Accor) unique experiences by being driven and passionate. By acting professionally and being well-informed about your resort, you build trustworthy relationships with your guests.
Benefits Of Sales Manager Jobs in Canada
- Competitive Income: Sales managers frequently get commissions and incentives based on performance, which can significantly boost their pay.
- Financial Benefits: Sales managers can receive sizeable commissions and incentives based on the performance of their team and their personal sales accomplishments.
- Career Advancement: Generally speaking, jobs in sales management provide a clear route for professional growth. Successful sales managers can have the chance to advance up the corporate ladder by taking on roles as vice presidents of sales, directors of sales, or regional sales managers.
- Management Experience: Sales managers gain important leadership and management skills by managing and overseeing sales teams. Getting this experience can help you rise to more senior management roles.
- Professional Development: To ensure that their sales managers are up to date on the newest sales strategies and market trends, many companies engage in their professional development by offering them access to industry conferences, seminars, and training programs.
- Independent status: When it comes to leading their teams and hitting targets, sales managers usually have some degree of independence. This is appealing to folks who appreciate their independence.
- Possibilities for Networking: Sales managers regularly engage with customers, colleagues, and business leaders, offering fantastic chances for networking that may benefit future employment options.
- Travel Opportunities: Depending on the industry and the clientele of the organization, sales managers may be able to travel both locally and worldwide to meet with clients and attend sales meetings and conferences.
- Achievement acknowledgment: Achieving success in sales management often entails rewards, such as public acknowledgment and awards, for the contributions made to the company’s growth and profitability.
- Job Protection: Because sales management roles are crucial to a business’s ability to generate income, they are generally stable, especially in times of economic downturn when businesses must maintain their sales efforts.
- Perks for Health and Pensions: To secure the financial stability and well-being of sales managers, many organizations offer them retirement plans, health insurance, and other perks.
- Work-Life Integration: Despite the often demanding nature of the sales manager role, some organizations place a high priority on work-life balance by offering flexible scheduling options and placing an emphasis on results rather than strict deadlines.
- Sense of Accomplishment: Reaching and surpassing sales targets can boost job satisfaction by offering a strong sense of professional and personal accomplishment.
Responsibilities of Sales Manager Jobs
- Continually maintain a professional, friendly, and engaging level of service while responding to all internal and external encounters with promptness and courtesy.
- Oversee the hotel’s business travel and tour accounts, prospecting, and RFPs.
- Also, acquiring new businesses and consumers while preserving existing connections.
- Besides that, get in touch with the hotel’s most loyal guests and VIPs ahead of time by offering reservation assistance and pre-arrival messaging.
- Additionally, establish, track, and address the needs and preferences of VIPs and elite loyalty members.
- Plan hotel loyalty programs, and participate in them.
- Aside from that, create, oversee, and maintain a solid rapport with all guests, suppliers, divisions, colleagues, and the worldwide sales network.
- Organize and conduct site visits and welcomes with professionalism, taking into account the needs of the groups and visitors while showcasing our hotel and its offerings.
- In addition, assist the manager of conference services in making sure that every group block is properly moved to the catering section.
- Create a trustworthy environment by fostering relationships among the front office, culinary, housekeeping, and audio-visual departments.
- Make weekly, monthly, and annual reports as needed. As directed, assist with data collection for competitive intelligence.
- Lastly, attend conferences, trade shows, and marketing campaigns organized by organizations focused on the hotel and trade.
Experience and Skills for Sales Manager Jobs
- Earlier In such a case, a minimum of three years of sales experience is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs is required, and prior experience with property management systems is advantageous.
- Also, possessing a relevant degree or qualification is advantageous.
- Besides that, it is essential to have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, especially the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly.
- Moreover, exhibited the ability to work with several moving pieces, solve problems, and collaborate with other hotel departments. The ability to provide excellent customer service, including being able to pay close attention to guests’ needs while maintaining composure and professionalism, was also displayed.
- Aside from that, the ability to work well under duress and, when required, manage short lead times
- Above all, careful attention to detail ensures a high degree of precision.
Work with Intention
Through encouraging relationships between people from different cultures, creating enduring memories, and shrinking the world daily.
Examine a myriad of choices
By challenging yourself and switching up your brands, jobs, and professional decisions. Come along with us as we create innovative living environments.
- Employee discount card for Marriott and Accor hotels across the globe
- Also, a competitive benefits package with retirement savings, dental, vision, and medical coverage, as well as a program for staff members and their families
- In addition, specials on food and beverages at the Sheraton Suites Calgary-Eau Claire and the Fairmont Palliser
- Furthermore, initiatives for learning that our Academies provide
- Above all, possibility to foster and develop your skills both on your property and abroad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a need for sales management in Canada?
The sales industry is one of the specific industries where the government needs competent personnel because of Canada’s growing labor market shortfall. In Canada, sales managers are highly esteemed as proficient experts, and the country must fulfill its labor needs.
In Canada, how can I become a sales manager?
Bachelor’s degree: You need a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or sales to work as a sales manager. This training equips you with the skills necessary to manage sales teams. experience: To enhance your sales abilities, obtain experience through internships and entry-level positions.
What is the Canadian minimum compensation for a manager of sales?
The starting salary for entry-level jobs is $58,483, while the average yearly salary for experienced workers is $182,820.
Get the most up-to-date information on visa-sponsored jobs, prospective pathways to permanent residency, work permits, and visa application processes with us on Newsnowgh.com.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED