Pharmacy Jobs in Hungary with Visa Sponsorship for Foreigners (€80,000 – €95,000 a year)
Since Hungary joined the EU in 2004, Hungary’s economy has grown by a huge amount. In the early 1990s, Hungary switched from a socialist to a market economy. As a result, private companies took over a lot of small businesses, and larger foreign-owned businesses established headquarters in Hungary. This meant that there were more job chances for foreigners living in Hungary. This is still true.
Hungary’s Labor Market
Despite recent increases in the jobless rate, Hungary’s unemployment rate will reach its lowest level in years in July 2025. Despite global economic challenges, Hungary’s economy is generally stable, with numerous commercial prospects.
Hungary, as Central and Eastern Europe’s biggest electronics producer, has a lot to offer foreigners interested in electronics production and research. Mining, technology, telecommunications, and information technology are also significant economic sectors in the country. There are also English teaching positions available for young and inexperienced immigrants.
List of Pharmacy Jobs in Hungary with Visa Sponsorship
1. Clinical Research Associate
What you’ll do
- Make use of your knowledge. At designated clinical sites, conduct qualifying visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV), and termination visits (TV), and prepare visit/contact reports.
- Create connections. Oversee the study’s integrity and use problem-solving skills to build relationships with the site and staff.
- Patients must be protected. Examine the trial’s performance at authorized sites to ensure that human subjects’ rights and well-being are protected and that protocol is followed.
- Increase productivity. Create patient recruiting strategies in collaboration with the trial site to meet enrollment deadlines while adhering to authorized standard operating procedures (SOPs), protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and the appropriate regulatory requirement(s).
- Ensure high quality. Examine the reported data’s quality and integrity, as well as the efficacy of the site and drug accountability.
- Execute. Verify the completeness and quality of the Regulatory Documentation on the job site.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Site Management experience or similar clinical research experience, including knowledge of clinical trial techniques and terminology
- Excellent English interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in biology, pharmacy, or another health-related area is preferred, or an equivalent nursing qualification or other relevant experience.
2. Senior Regulatory Operations Associate
- Assist with submissions and other documents by executing necessary duties such as assembly, dispatch, and resource coordination for CTIS submissions.
- As needed, keep submission components connected with a regulatory submission. This includes, but is not limited to, creating templates, revising procedures, and tracking projects.
- Conduct a quality check on the work of Regulatory Operations team members to guarantee accuracy.
- Take part in submission teams, acting as a liaison between the project leader and, if applicable, the customer.
- Manage project workflow throughout the submission process, including prioritizing project objectives, supervising project progress with other team members, ensuring timeframes and deadlines are met, and recognizing and relaying issues and resource needs as needed.
- Stay current on applicable rules and industry best practices. Participate in the interpretation of guidelines and the evaluation of their influence on current work methods. Anticipate regulatory implications and guide project teams on publication challenges and tactics.
- Participate in and conduct official interactions with project teams and government agencies politely and professionally (face-to-face meetings, teleconferences, etc.).
- Assist in the design and implementation of new departmental processes or initiatives.
- Assist the publishing department by participating in special projects and doing the given tasks.
To succeed, you will require:
- You should ideally have 1-2 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication abilities, as well as proficiency in English and Russian
- Ability to work on one’s own
3. Clinical Research Physician
- Participate actively in the medical treatment of the research subjects
- Take over patient responsibility in research as a (sub)investigator.
- Contribute to the feasibility studies and bidding process.
- Monitor the safety and well-being of patients who have enrolled in our research.
- Assist investigators with medical needs and ensure that clinical trials are carried out under local legal regulatory regulations and GCP guidelines.
- Provide internal and external medical and operational consultation
- Develop investigator sites and referral networks in collaboration with external investigators to support clinical trial conduct and patient enrollment.
- Support the successful recruiting and conduct of clinical trials in Hungary’s external clinical facilities.
Hungary’s unique work culture.
Expats working in Hungary will find their working atmosphere to be rather traditional, particularly if they work for a local company. Multinational corporations, on the other hand, provide surroundings similar to those found in the United States and Western Europe. The work week is usually 40 hours long, while annual leave is usually 21 days long.
Basic Hungarian knowledge is useful for negotiating compensation and can put job hopefuls ahead of the competition when looking for jobs in Hungary. Expats working for global corporations can expect to earn more than Hungarians.
Searching for a Job in Hungary
Expats looking for work in Hungary should be diligent in their search and use as many techniques as possible.
The internet is always an excellent place to start, and job boards and social networks like LinkedIn are especially useful. However, job seekers should be cautious about accepting a job offer before meeting their new boss in person.
For expats already in Hungary, perusing the job sections of local newspapers may be beneficial. Expats will need to know Hungarian or have someone translate for them in order to understand these.
Expats may find that Hungarian enterprises are occasionally reluctant to hire foreigners. This is primarily due to the amount of red tape involved. Expats from EU nations will have a higher chance of obtaining work in Hungary in this regard because EU citizenship immediately affords them the right to work.
If expats are unable to find work in Hungary, they may be able to find work with multinational firms established in their home country and seek to be transferred to Hungary instead.
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED