Process and Plant Automation Limited Job Opening
Role Title: SALES CONSULTANT
ABOUT THE ROLE
The incumbent is expected to meet the sales objective by acting as a resource for clients or customers in the area of technical or professional competence. He/she will also work to expand PPA’s profitable clientele base by professionally contacting existing and new consumers via phone/face-to-face/e-mail. He or she will also identify technologies and/or areas of expertise that may offer a competitive edge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain product expertise in order to efficiently support clients.
- Create effective client relationships.
- Coordination with other teams, such as the marketing team, to design and implement product marketing campaign ideas.
- Perform day-to-day sales management
- Meet sales targets as specified in the performance contract.
- Make sales and business strategy for your designated territory.
- Comply with vendor obligations such as preparing and submitting monthly reports, among other things.
- Promote or put new ideas and training to use to improve corporate success.
- Maintain a degree of customer service that sets you apart from the competitors.
- Seek candid consumer input and seek to uncover issues through ongoing personal contact.
- Serve as a consultant to the market sector in which he or she operates.
- Keep track of your competitors’ solutions and market position.
- Recognize specific area business characteristics (for example, market needs, marketing practices, labor practices, and regulatory difficulties).
- Create strategies for balancing short-term needs with long-term corporate goals.
- Develop networks with people from various functions and locations.
- Regularly tour the sales floor, engage customers, and discover or resolve pressing issues.
- In order to increase sales and ensure efficiency, you must supervise and motivate the Kumasi staff.
- Must uphold the Quality Management System (QMS) and work in accordance with the Departmental Manual’s roles.
Responsibilities for the Quality Management System
- Conduct quarterly process evaluations to ensure that processes are producing the desired results.
- Ensure that all allocated non-conformances are addressed and fixed properly.
- Report on Quality Management System improvement potential.
- Ensure that customer focus is promoted throughout the company
Responsibilities of OHSE
- Determine the risks and opportunities associated with departmental processes.
- Conduct a quarterly risk assessment of the HSE.
- Assess the effectiveness of activities taken to accomplish OHSE departmental goals.
- Assess the efficacy of activities taken to address departmental OHSE risk.
- Address any hazards that have been allocated to the department.
Required Qualifications or Experience
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, business, marketing, or social sciences is required.
- At least two (2) years of sales experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and customer service abilities
- Capable of learning, comprehending, and explaining basic and complicated engineering concepts and solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Capable of establishing and maintaining strong ties
- Resilient and capable of carrying out challenging undertakings
- capable of championing new initiatives and ideas
- Holds oneself accountable for attaining goals and fulfilling commitments.
How to Apply for this Process and Plant Automation Limited Job
Please send your CV or resume to email@example.com if you are interested.
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2023.
Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED