- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator and Database Administrator (SQL).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in IT operations.
- Experience in leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems.
- Experience in installation and management of Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Access, MySQL, configuring routers and developing windows interfaces with Visual Basic for other systems.
- Experience in the financial services sector will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, kindly send CV and cover letter (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date for Submission: Friday, 3rd September, 2021.
Note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED