Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
Submit your job application for the position of Cabin Crew:
- To begin with, Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best.
- Then, Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance.
- Also, Check cabin before take-off to ensure compliance to safety regulations.
- Moreover, Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary.
- Additionally, Serve food and beverages and sell products.
- Besides that, Give the “safety” presentation in a well-prepared manner.
- Furthermore, Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight.
- More so, Adhere to established regulations and procedures.
- Afterwards, Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Last but not least, Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Finally, Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Cabin crew certification or training
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Customer-oriented approach
- Clean, professional appearance and healthy constitution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues
- SHS, Diploma or NVTI
How To Apply For The Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
Please forward your detail to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 03 June, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Latest Golder Career Opportunities
- Proten International Limited Available Jobs
- The International Potato Center Job Vacancy
- Absa Bank New Employment Opportunity
- Teledata ICT Latest Job Opportunities
- Exciting Job Opportunity at Sightsavers
- M&G Pharmaceuticals Ltd Job Opportunity
- Cummins Inc New Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED