Petra Oil Ghana Ltd Invites Job Applications
ROLE: Research Analyst
A full-time on-site position for a Research Analyst is available in Accra, Ghana. The Research Analyst will be in charge of doing market research and analysis, obtaining and evaluating data, and presenting findings to support business decisions. The Research Analyst will also work with cross-functional teams to define key performance indicators, analyze trends and opportunities, and make recommendations for improvement.
- Analyzing the outcomes of previous operations and doing variance analysis.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and projections, as well as making recommendations for changes to corporate operations.
- Identifying patterns of potential difficulties or improvements through researching market trends, conducting surveys, reviewing data from competitors, and examining the business’s operations, expenditures, and client retention.
- Using data analysis and interpretation to support commercial decision-making.
- Developing pricing models and identifying opportunities for improvement using operational data.
- Statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools are used.
- Data organization and analysis, creation of charts and graphs, and presentation of findings to the executive team.
- Making suggestions to improve future business operations.
- Data organization and storage for future research initiatives.
- Processes, policies, and protocols are evaluated for efficiency and improvement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English Literature is required.
- 1-3 years of expertise in market research or a similar industry is required.
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in Excel and analysis tools.
- Excellent writing and vocal communication abilities, including the ability to explain findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to operate individually and in a collaborative setting, handle numerous priorities, and fulfill deadlines.
- Experience organizing and moderating focus groups is preferred.
How to Apply for this Petra Oil Ghana Ltd Job
Closing Date: 31st October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED