A reputable Oil Marketing Company with distribution outlets across the country is looking for dedicated and self-motivated professionals to take up the roles of Filling Station Supervisors for immediate employment as part of its expansion strategy.
We are looking for supervisors who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators. You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
In order to be successful in this role at this Oil Marketing Company, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Halliburton Latest Job Vacancy February 2022
- Healthscope Invites Job Applications
- Epiroc New Employment Opportunity Available
- Requirements HND Certificate in Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Oil and Gas Management or Purchasing and Supply.
- Age- 30 and above
- Must have Guarantors (Conditions Apply) Salary package and Free Accommodation.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply at [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 12th February 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED