New Job Vacancy at ASA Savings and Loans
ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is looking for Loan Officers in the Greater Accra region, the Ashanti region, the Brong Ahafo region, the Ahafo region, the Bono East region, the Central region, the Western region, the Western North region, and the Eastern region. At the moment, the company serves more than 200,000 clients in 123 business units spread across nine regions.
Key competencies/skills required
- Must be able to find clients, give out loans, and collect payments.
- Must be able to enter data into all books of account and software.
- Must be able to make credit plans for organized groups.
- Must be able to get savings deposits.
- Must work well with others
- Must be honest and have a high level of integrity
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- An HND or degree from an institution that is known. At least one to three years of experience
- Must know how to use a computer.
- Must be from Ghana.
- Must be between the ages of 20 and 28.
Place: Recruitment All Over the Country
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at ASA Savings and Loans
Send your application letter, CV, two recent passport photos, National ID Card (Ghana Card), photocopies of your academic certificates, national service certificates, and a photocopy of your birth certificate to the following offices:
- HEAD OFFICE: Odorkor Busia Junctions (off Odorkor-Mallam Road)
- KUMASI OFFICE: Plot 7 Block E, New Suame Kumasi opposite Casablanca Pharmacy
- CAPE COAST OFFICE: Petrol Branch, Coronation junction Cape Coast; office is located on top of mamatee building
- TAKORADI OFFICE: Plot 13C West Tanokrom, west line near saint Francis school, Takoradi, Ghana.
- SUNYANI OFFICE: BLK 29/8 Nkwanbeng North near the health insurance office.
- KOFORIDUA OFFICE: Betom junction near Freeman Methodist church.
- TECHIMAN OFFICE (BONO EAST): Hse no.49 BK E Kwadaikrom Techiman
- TAMALE AREA OFFICE (NORTHERN REGION): Kukuo close to Miricha hotel off clinic road
Closing Date: 15 August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED