As a leader in Active Network Intelligence, our solutions enable Service Providers to deliver quality experiences for Internet customers around the world.
And that quality of experience is no exception for Sandvine Team Members.
We’re looking for an energetic, experienced, and motivated Territory Account Manager to join our Sales Team to promote Sandvine’s innovative technologies.
The Territory Account Manager will be focused on building relationships within all layers of Service Providers.
We’re looking for a senior sales representative with at least 10 years of experience in creating and developing effective sales and business growth strategies on the Service Provider Segment in the targeted region.
The individual will have responsibility for generating new business and growth, driving revenue, and assuring the continued growth trajectory of the territory.
This opportunity is for you if you are passionate about technology, confident in your ability to engage with the right customer contacts to seek out and understand their challenges, and are able to promote and deliver the right solutions for them
- Identification and development of new opportunities for Sandvine products and services
- Be accountable and deliver sales revenue targets, implementing and managing a robust sales forecasting process. Achievement of revenue targets.
- Define your go-to market and sales strategies in alignment with your Management
- Interact closely with your sales engineer but also the marketing, professional services, and product line management organizations to drive clients success
- Understand customer environment and Sandvine solution set to deliver appropriate value proposition and business case for targeted customers.
- Understand competitive positioning and threats to effectively compete versus key competitors
- Promote Sandvine solutions within your allocated customers and prospects list but also to partners, at events, conferences, webinars, and trade shows
What Skills You Bring
- 10+ years solutions based sales experience and selling complex solutions into the service provider market on both Fixed and Mobile domains
- Knowledge of Target Account Selling methodology and value-based / ROI selling
- Strong technical background and understanding of Wireline: DSL, Cable as well as Wireless, LTE, 3G, 4G, etc including Policy management.
- Excitement for new and innovative technologies.
- Strong track record of selling complex software solutions in a Use Case model.
- Proven history of success managing and negotiating large deals
- Prior Account Management experience leveraging senior level contacts across multiple organizations within Broadband Service Provider Accounts in the above region
- Preference for deep existing relationships within Tier 1 Mobile and Fixed Operators
- Exceeded sales quotas with a minimum of 2 years product & service based sales experience
- High energy, self-starter with strong multi-tasking abilities and the ability to work independently
- Understanding of Carrier technologies,–Wireless, Cable, Telephony, LAN, WAN, Policy management
- Understanding of Service Provider Market including experience working with Marketing/Product organizations and generating a relevant business case
- Must have strong technical knowledge and experience creating strategic business plans and competitive strategy for assigned accounts.
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
What can you expect from us
- Competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working hours – in some roles work from home
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- International travel opportunities- we are a global company
Method Of Application
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED