New Job Recruitment at Guinness Ghana
ROLE: Micro Analyst
GGBL operates from two locations in four beverage categories: Stout, Lager, RTD, and Malt, as well as Spirits distribution. The company is the largest brewing company in Ghana, accounting for around 75% of the market.
In a driven environment, growth in the Ghanaian economy is expected to remain in the mid to high single digits.
Customers and consumers in this region anticipate high-quality items. There is also a growing middle class that is willing to try new products.
GGBL is going through a big reform process, focusing on accountability, quality maintenance standards, supply planning, cost reduction, and efficiency. In accordance with its aims, GGBL will train its employees and create an environment that attracts and keeps the best talent.
We will create quality items in a safe environment at competitive prices, on schedule, and in full, with no faults, as the Supply function.
The Quality Analyst is a member of the QA Laboratory team and is responsible for assisting the production team and providing accurate, timely, and efficient analytical services to fulfill the needs of the customers.
- Proactively collaborates with the Production team by providing technical analytical and microbiological services and expertise.
- Work as a team to satisfy the business requirements of Quality, Cost, and Customer Service.
- Analytical and microbiological analysis must be performed in accordance with the sample strategy in order to meet the needs of the customer.
- To be proactive in identifying possibilities for continual improvement in quality assurance.
- Shows a strong commitment to personal and team development through agreed-upon training and development initiatives, such as P4G
- Observe occupational health and safety regulations.
- Declare and communicate frequently that safety is our top priority.
- Be a visible ambassador for safety by always behaving safely and always questioning unsafe practices and conduct of others, reprimanding where warranted.
- Maintain rigorous adherence to site safety requirements, as well as system and equipment operational protocols.
- Shall be committed to creating safe and high-quality products by adhering to all Food
- Safety and Quality Management System guidelines.
- Assist the production and support teams with comprehensive analytical and microbiological services.
- Be the aligned team’s Quality voice.
- Maintain the highest levels of quality, cost, and customer service.
- Deliver a high-quality service to its consumers throughout the Brewery.
- Work with a diverse group of colleagues on the technical side of the business to conduct analysis and provide the appropriate service.
- Take responsibility for their training and growth.
Required Qualifications and Experience/Skills
- A HND (Laboratory Technology) or equivalent is preferred.
- A demonstrated applied expertise in one or more of the following areas: chemical analysis, microbiological analysis, and brewing quality control.
- A minimum of three years of practical laboratory experience in an ISO 9001 environment is required.
- Teamwork experience in a high-pressure production / QA environment
- Fundamental Quality understanding is enthusiastic about the larger business demand and how it affects GGBL manufacturing processes.
- A thinking style that is analytical.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Capable of contributing to the team’s efficiency.
- Fundamental digital literacy.
- Ability to prioritize among competing needs.
- Capability to follow through on high-quality results.
- Ability to prioritize and instruct other team members and production employees.
Role Success Obstacles
- Personal inflexibility in a strictly controlled manufacturing environment with variable production and sales demand.
- Inability to pursue individual and team training and development, or to share and utilize newly gained abilities.
- Inability to connect with others and form positive relationships.
- Lack of grasp of the business’s commercial and demand agenda.
- Inadequate skill level to operate and maintain both new and old assets and technologies.
- Inability to display critical leadership abilities
- The use of offensive language.
How to Apply for this Job Recruitment at Guinness Ghana
Closing Date: 24th October 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED