- Company: Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit LTD
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Quick Credit and Investment Micro-Credit Limited, a reputable non-bank financial institution in Ghana is seeking to engage the services of a CREDIT ANALYST.
• The credit analyst shall be responsible for direct supervision of Field /Recovery Officers in the area of assessment, analysis of loan applications and client’s loan documentation.
• Examining assessment of the Field /Recovery Officers and taking appropriate action.
• Analyzing the performance of each team’s loan portfolio and direct appropriate actions on the field.
• Engage in a periodic field visit to audit field operations and other issues of interest when necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
Education, Experience, and Preferred:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related fields.
• One to Two years’ experience in a similar capacity.
• Ability to handle multiple portfolios and submit reports on time.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks.
• Dynamic, self-confident, very innovative, result-oriented and a Team player
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
SALARY: Attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
How To Apply For The Job
CV and Cover letter should be sent to:
Closing Date: 18 February, 2021
• The Deadline for submission is 18/02/2021
• Duty location: Ring Road Central-Accra
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED