New Job Opening at Legendary Foods Limited
Job Title: Sales Executive
Concerning the organization:
Legendary Foods Ltd. is a firm committed to the sustainable farming of edible insects. Legendary Foods hopes to combat food insecurity by farming locally desired insects on their farm in Kumasi, Ghana. Moreover, Legendary Foods cultivates palm weevil larva, a traditionally gathered local delicacy. Legendary Foods aims to rapidly grow production, co-develop packaged products, capitalize on export potential to other West African countries and improve research on palm weevil larvae all while developing a responsible firm.
Legendary Foods is searching for a driven individual to lead the organization’s sales function, drive FMCG sales growth, and direct sales strategy, and serve as a business leader in the Greater Accra Region and maybe additional regions in Ghana.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and adapting sales strategies.
- Assess and implement methods for increasing B2C and B2B sales.
- Develop distribution plans for local and worldwide markets by identifying new channels.
- Determine any gaps or places for improvement in your current sales channels.
- Work with business analysts to obtain relevant sales data for strategic goals.
- Establishes volume and revenue targets in order to optimize the company’s profitability.
- Monitors report on sales success in relation to budget.
- Manage and coach the authorized sales team effectively.
- Manage and enforce the company’s credit terms.
Participate in Active Selling
- Identifying potential B2C and B2B clients strategically in order to increase small to large business accounts by beginning and closing product sales
- Keeping a professional network of future clients/customers and company leads.
- Sales can be generated by prospecting leads, cold contacting, and negotiating favorable deals.
Marketing Event and Marketing Activity Planning
- Preparing and communicating to customers product promotions and special sales.
- Plan and carry out well-thought-out targeted marketing programs and promotional activities in order to improve product exposure, consumer traffic, and revenues.
- Collaborate with retailers to increase product visibility through appropriate positioning, shelf placement, and signage.
- Identifying promising advertising campaigns and negotiating arrangements to find new chances
Customer Management + Customer Feedback
- Document and train sales team members to accurately document and record client concerns, and communicate with relevant internal organizations to deliver specific information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution.
Assisting all members of the sales team in driving growth and development. supervision, optimization, and adaptation of current field sales methods Creating monthly sales targets for team members.
Monitors and measures sales personnel workload to ensure the appropriate approach is in place. Manage and engage in inventory control for the purposes of theft prevention, food safety, and profit maximization.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned upon request.
Candidates should be versatile and flexible, keeping in mind that Legendary Foods is a rapidly growing firm in a start-up atmosphere.
- Active FMCG sales experience
- Relationship management experience with distributors, wholesalers, and retailers.
- Customer relationships, customer retention, and market research are all important.
- Ability to multitask (not at a single moment, but over days and weeks), prioritize, and successfully manage time.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt to and respond to various types of characteristics
- Experienced in customer service
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Working in a fast-paced setting requires the ability to pivot and adapt, as well as mobilize resources rapidly.
- Motivated by sales and outcomes
- Must be able to move around and travel to hot, busy regions. Exceptional integrity.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Compensation will consist of a base salary plus a bonus depending on performance, with medical insurance available when the probation period expires.
How to Apply for this Legendary Foods Limited Job
Send an email under the subject “Sales Executive” to email@example.com.
Your CV and a cover letter should be included in the email. Your sales experience and sales leadership experience should be highlighted in your cover letter.
All documents must be in PDF format, with the topic *Sales Executive Application*.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted.
Closing Date: 28th September 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED