Nerasol Limited Calls For Job Applications
Job Title: SENIOR BACK-END DEVELOPER
Develop backend components of Business Support Solutions based on documented requirement specifications.
REPORTS TO: Software Development Manager
- Firstly, Research on emerging technologies on backend software development.
- Secondly, Adapt best practices in the processes and methodologies for developing web application
- Thirdly, Convert specifications into proposed Web Application design.
- Moreover, Plan, Implement and maintain high performance application that meets clients’ expectations.
- Additionally, Integrate Backend Application into Databases as well as front-end applications.
- Furthermore, Prepare documentation on all backend design and implementations solutions as well as prepare user guides for clients.
- Also, Work closely with all other units to ensure effective functioning of software products.
- Then, Implement/propose the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the performance of back-end development processes.
- Afterwards, Develop API for integration into front-end applications.
- Last but not least, Prepare and submit periodic reports related to job function to Supervisor
- Finally, Perform any other functional duties as may be assigned by Superiors.
- Demonstrable backend development expertise using Java (JDK 8+, 11 preferred)
- Then, Capability in developing applications in PHP, Python, .Net etc.
- Proven Experience writing reactive, event-driven, asynchronous code using Vert.x
- Good working knowledge of Laravel
- Fair understanding of networks, security, system resilience & clustering
- Experience with Postgresql and MySQL
- Experience building & consuming RESTful APIs
- Also, Experience writing Unit & Integration tests with JUnit5 / Jupiter
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively resolve issues across services and multiple levels of a complex technical stack that includes microservices, container & virtualized environments, and message & event streams, in a timely manner.
- A desire to learn and apply best practices in software development
- Good working knowledge of both Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Afterwards, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Finally, Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- A minimum five (5) years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience with containers & orchestration – Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET Core (C#)
How to Apply for this Nerasol Limited Job
Interested applicants should kindly submit their CV to the mail: [email protected] by cob Wednesday, 4th August 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED