MTN Ghana Announces New Job Opportunity
Job Title: Manager, Retail Experience
- Business with technology and platforms
- A lot of rules and a lot of ways to deal with stakeholders
- Publicly traded company
- Focus on environmental, social, and governance issues
- Implications of regionalization structure
- Performance-driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base (especially high-value clients)
- Diverse cultural environment
- Long-term management of a large workforce
Foundational Skills Proficiency Required
Strategic Planning & Thinking
- Look at the bigger picture of the organization and draw conclusions about how events and activities will affect it; lead the team to come up with solutions that add value and are in line with the business plans.
- Makes and carries out organization-wide policies by figuring out who the target audience is, building coalitions with the right people, and making a budget.
- Brings in new ideas that may have been tried in other places.
- Looks at situations from more than one point of view.
- Knows where they could do better and uses their imagination to solve problems.
- Organizes, sorts, and combines the data into basic issues.
- Figure out from the information the most likely causes of the problem.
- Breaks down the information into pieces that are easier to handle.
- Figures out the likely results of analyzing the collected data.
Decision Making based on Decision Modelling
- Always acts with the highest level of honesty and integrity. Finds information gaps and makes educated guesses so that action can be taken on time.
- Deals with very complicated problems and decides if they need more analysis or if they need to make a decision quickly because of business needs.
- Has a basic understanding of how different decision models work.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- A degree from college. Being a member of a professional group (like CIM) is a plus.
- At least five years of experience in customer service and managing people, with at least three of those years in a supervisory role.
Professional and technical skills:
- Know how to give good customer service.
- Know how to use all of MTN’s products and services.
- Knows a lot about how to manage sales.
- Strong financial and business knowledge
- Knowledge of how to deal with stakeholders and people
- Manages customer relationships and experiences
- Is tech-savvy
- Has strong digital skills
Skills and physical abilities:
- Be able to take care of yourself and work well with others, handle conflicts well, and take and handle responsibility.
- Energy and drive: come up with new ideas, takes the lead, focus on getting results, and keep working on improving oneself.
- Interpersonal skills, including leadership, putting the customer first, working well with others, and coaching and developing direct reports.
- Personal skills: honest, trustworthy, and moral in all dealings.
- Operating Skills: Being able to focus on plans and priorities and share information well.
- Organizational Positioning Skills: Good written and spoken communication, presentation skills, and a commitment to the organization
- Know how to handle resources
- Must be true to the MTN Values.
- “Can Do,” “Honesty,” “Leadership,” “Innovation,” and “Relationships.”
- Must Live the MTN Vital Behaviors of.
- Be completely honest, take full responsibility, work together, and get the job done.
How to Apply for this MTN Ghana New Job
Qualified applicants should put “MTN-SALES-ADTRACK0030” in the subject line of their email and make sure that their CVs are saved with their names. Applications without a subject and CVs saved in the applicant’s name will be automatically rejected.
Applicants who are interested and qualified should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies are Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED