Job Vacancy at Odotobri Rural Bank
POSITION: Company Secretary
Odotobri Rural Bank PLC in the Ashanti Region seeks to employ a suitably qualified Ghanaian for the position of Company Secretary. Persons who meet the following criteria are invited to apply for the office.
- The preferred candidate must meet Company Secretary Requirements as clearly stated in Section 211 of Companies Act, (Act 992).
- The Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) years work experience as a Company Secretary or in a related function.
REPORTING LINE: The successful candidate shall report to the Board of Directors
The Company Secretary shall be expected to provide among others the following services to the Company in accordance with Section 212 of Act 992:
- Firstly, Assist the Board to comply with the constitution of the company and with any relevant enactment.
- Secondly, Keep the books and records of the company.
- Thirdly, Ensure that the Annual Financial Statements of the company are dispatched to every person entitled to the statements as required by this Act.
- Moreover, Ensure that all statutory registers forms and returns are duly filed with the Registrar.
- Additionally, Provide the Board with guidance as to the duties, responsibilities and powers of the Board and the changes and development in the laws affecting the operation of companies.
- Then, Inform the Board of legislation relevant to or affecting meetings of shareholders and directors and their failure to comply with the legislation and reporting accordingly at any meeting.
- Also, Shall be responsible for organising and attending meetings of the Board of Directors and providing secretarial duties for meetings of the Board of Directors except where responsibility for the correspondence is assigned to others.
- Afterwards, Shall be responsible for all arrangements regarding the holding of Annual General Meetings or extraordinary general meeting by publishing notices for the summoning of meetings, and sending circulars and reports on meetings to members.
- Last but not least, Shall be responsible for the maintenance of the register of the company regarding the creation of charges over the company’s properties, a register of debenture holders and a register of members.
- Finally, Any other duties required by the Act or as assigned by the Board of Directors.
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at Odotobri Rural Bank
Interested applicants should submit their cover letters, curriculum vitae (CV), and copies of their academic and National Service Certificates to the following address:
THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ODOTOBRI RURAL BANK PLC
P. O. BOX 9
OR THROUGH E-MAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
Deadline for submission of application is TWO WEEKS after the date of this advertisement.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED