Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
Minimum Qualification and Experience Required:
- HND in Purchasing and Supply
- Also, 2. 3 years of experience in a similar role (Pharmaceutical industry experience is an advantage)
Job Requirements include:
- Firstly, Management of stock levels and monitoring of expiration of products at head office and other branches.
- Secondly, Liaise with other business units for supplies and to determine an appropriate re-order level.
- Thirdly, Keep accurate records of payment and delivery of goods and services.
- Moreover, Order and purchase goods and services that the business needs.
- Additionally, Build relationships and negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Afterwards, Research and identify new suppliers.
- Finally, Applicants should be residing in Madina, Adenta, Santoe and environs.
Job location is Accra (Ashalley Botwe, NanaKrom)
How to Apply for this Job Vacancy at a Pharmaceutical Company
Deadline: Job Advertisement would be closed when a suitable candidate is identified. You are therefore encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Applicant should be available to assume the role immediately.
Please send your Cover Letter & CV to [email protected]
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if we do not contact you in 14days.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED