Job Opening at China Geo- Engineering Corporation
Position Title: LIFTING ENGINEER
A person who works in lifting should be able to;
- Coordinate and watch over all lifting activities to make sure they are done according to the lifting plan.
- Make sure that any lifting operation that uses a crane is done by only a registered and appointed crane operator, a certified signaler, and a certified rigger.
- Check to make sure the ground is safe and in the right shape for any lifting operations.
- Make sure that crane operators check their lifting machines and other equipment every day before the start of their shift.
- Inform all crane operators, riggers, and signalmen about how to lift safely.
- Check the lifting machine’s certificate and the maintenance inspection program to make sure they are still valid.
- Make sure that when you lift something, you follow safe lifting procedures.
- If unsafe conditions are reported, the right steps should be taken to fix them so the lifting operation can be done safely.
- If the problem can’t be fixed right away, he should make sure that all the necessary steps are taken to make the situation and area safe before telling his boss.
- Attend a daily toolbox meeting with supervisors and workers to talk, talk, and work together well before starting work.
- Make sure that all quality, safety, health, and environmental (QSHE) policies, practices, and procedures of the company are always followed.
Skills or Experience Needed
A lift engineer needs to have the following skills:
- Good understanding of how technical systems work
- Knowledge of mechanics inside and out
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and structural drawings, plans, and diagrams
- Knowing how to fix and maintain lifts
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and the ability to work on your own are all important.
- Good hand-eye coordination and intelligence in the real world.
- To work well with other workers, such as engineers, surveyors, or building managers, and to communicate well with them.
How to Apply for this Job Opening at China Geo- Engineering Corporation
Send your CV to email@example.com if you are qualified for a job right away.
Deadline: February 7, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED