February 13th, 2024 at 05:37 am
Internships In Nigeria: Sterling Bank Graduates Internship 2024
Sterling is looking for exceptional people like you who are ready to make their mark in the banking sector and beyond. We believe in developing and empowering the next generation of talent.
If you are a recent graduate or student (pre-NYSC) who wants to learn more about the business world. There’s nowhere else to look! With its exciting opportunities for young people from diverse backgrounds to build careers in any of our business teams and its invaluable on-the-job experience providing practical knowledge of core business functions and processes, the Sterling internship program is the ideal fit for you.
About Sterling Financial Holdings Company
Nigeria’s top choice for investment money is soon to be Sterling Financial Holdings Company. Our clients and stakeholders work together with us through companies like The Alternative Bank and Sterling Bank to improve their businesses and quality of life.
As leaders in the field of sustainable investment, we are fostering an economy that is robust and inclusive, with the potential to improve Nigeria’s financial environment. Our history of making investments in ground-breaking inventions that realize the goals of our devoted staff members and esteemed clients is proof of this.
It’s a straightforward question, yet oddly, there isn’t a clear solution. The truth is, we’re curious to know why you wish to work at Sterling as well. Is it because we’ve won multiple honors for being a great place to work, or is it just that you’ve heard so much about the Sterling brand?
As you get ready to start an exciting internship that will advance your career to new heights, we’re curious as to why. We’ve made the following list of some of the reasons we hope you’ll travel this path with us:
Realize your potential.
At Sterling, we think that talent should be developed and given the opportunity to realize its full potential. Working on innovative initiatives, collaborating with the brightest minds, and helping to create cutting-edge goods and solutions will all be opportunities for you.
Fantastic workplace culture and lively atmosphere:
Our workplace atmosphere is vibrant and welcoming, valuing diversity, creativity, and teamwork. a setting where our interns can participate in cross-functional team activities and be exposed to other departments.
Development and Growth:
We at Sterling are dedicated to your development. You will take part in interesting workshops, training sessions, and networking opportunities during your program, all of which are intended to help you grow as a person and broaden your horizons.
Mentorship and guidance:
We recognize that you require direction in pursuing your career, and we will offer you the support, direction, and insightful criticism you need to complete your internship. You would be able to contact a network of professionals and specialists.
Engaging and Impactful Projects:
Our goal is to improve people’s lives. As an intern, you too can have an impact. You will have the opportunity to support initiatives that change people’s lives and influence the banking sector’s and other industries’ futures.
Fun and Camaraderie:
We are committed to creating a lively and enjoyable work atmosphere. You will have lots of chances to connect and network with other interns and create enduring relationships through the Sterling Intern Network, from team-building exercises to social networking gatherings.
In our company, diversity, and inclusivity are highly valued. As a result, we encourage everyone who qualifies to apply. To help interns advance their careers, we want to draw in the best talent. We invite individuals with disabilities and a range of academic, professional, and cultural backgrounds who meet the requirements to apply.
Procedures for Applications
- A letter of recommendation from the applicant’s course adviser, head lecturer, or professor (if applicable) must be included in the application packet.
- The criteria for selection include open positions, performance, and availability for a minimum of three months and a maximum of six to twelve months.
- Making more than one application could result in immediate disqualification.
- Corps members are not eligible for internships. However, after completing the NYSC program, Corps members are eligible to apply for the Sterling Graduate Trainee program.
Procedures for Selection
Here’s what to anticipate as you get ready to participate in an amazing internship where you may demonstrate your abilities, enthusiasm, and will to succeed:
- Step 1: Online Application: When positions are posted, we invite you to apply online through our website. Every application must be filed online within the appropriate time frame.
- Step 2: Online Assessment: Those who made the shortlist will be invited to take an online assessment.
- Step 3: Virtual Interview: Those who have been shortlisted are invited to participate in this round, which is a virtual interview where we will go into further detail about your goals, talents, and possible fit with Sterling. We invite you to work on your resume and any other pertinent portfolios or project work that showcase your accomplishments, experience (if any), and the reasons you think the Sterling team will benefit from having you on board.
- Step 4: Internship Offer: Those who are accepted into the program will be extended an invitation to become interns at Sterling.
- Phase 4: Orientation
- Step 5: Make Magic Happen
Are you considering applying for one of our internships? Apply right away!
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships
- 2024-2025 UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIP
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA 2024-2025 SCHOLARSHIP
- UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS HOUSTON SCHOLARSHIP 2024-2025
- STUDY IN CHINA: ZHEJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS 2024
- STUDY IN THAILAND: SIRINDHORN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE SCHOLARSHIP 2024
- 2024-2025 CAMPBELL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED