About International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC)
International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is an independent non-profit organization that combines innovative research, market systems development, and strategic partnerships to identify and scale sustainable soil solutions for improved food security and livelihoods around the world.
Job Title: Administrative Intern- Regional
The internship objective is to assist in the administrative activities, in filling of documents and any other works.
- Specific Tasks
- Assist the Bilingual Administrative officer
- Assist in the preparation of workshops
- Assist in filing project documents
- Support other team members when needed
- Timing, Duration and Place of Work:
The Internship is for a three-month period, and is renewable, starting from May 2, 2022 until July 29, 2022, for a maximum of 5 days of work per week. The intern will be based in the Accra IFDC office.
- At least a Bachelor of arts, business administration or in another appropriate field;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to understand reasonably technical information from invoices and expenses; and
- Ability to work independently and communicate well with team members.
- Ability to write and speak French will be a great asset.
Closing Date : 28th April. 2022
- Beacon International School Invites Job Applications
- Expro Employment Opportunity Available
- Creative Associate International Latest Job Opening
- Perseus Mining Limited Employment Opportunities
- ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOB VACANCIES
- FHI 360 job vacancy announcement April 2022
- USAID/West Africa Latest Job Opportunity
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Vacancy Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED