Procurement and Facilities Manager at TXT Ghana
TXT GHANA is a mobile media company engaged in the provision of integrated mobile services, spanning mobile entertainment, mobile information dissemination and the enabling of mobile based products and services.
This reputable organization providing digital and mobile solutions to telecom partners and other stakeholders is seeking the services of an individual to fill the position of: Procurement and Facilities Manager
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business management or a similar field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a procurement officer or in a similar position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Provides advice and guidance on procurement matters, and coaches on relevant processes to ensure the Company obtains best value, and ensure procurement processes are perceived by suppliers as fair, open and ethical;
- Expected to perform a full range of ongoing administrative, facilities, procurement and office support functions to facilitate the efficient and effective operation for Administrative Services and Procurement Services. Responsible for sourcing products and services for the company.
- Analyses procurement requirements and selects the most appropriate methods based on interpretation and assessment of established practices policy, and experience. Conceptualizes and recommends new practices and procedures within the company for which precedent does not exist;
- Devising and using fruitful procurement and sourcing strategies and discovering profitable suppliers and initiate procurement partnerships
- Responsible for negotiating with external vendors to secure advantageous terms and approve the ordering of necessary goods and services as well as finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Plans, organizes and leads the bid solicitation process including drafting and issuing Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) etc., developing bid evaluation criteria and educating clients/team members on processes involved;
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company and foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies and perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements as well as control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Developing a system and schedule for cleaning and maintenance of the facility and evaluating the condition of equipment or systems such as air conditioning, generators, etc. on a regular basis.
- Making sure the buildings are safe, in accordance with applicable regulations and that no fire or other hazards exist and Maintaining precise records of the working condition of the facility’s equipment.
- Preparing and conducting safety training programs and implementing new technology into processes if required.
- Chairs bid evaluation committees by guiding members through the evaluation process and ensuring to protect the integrity of the competitive process, while also participating fully in the selection and decision-making process;
- Facilitates bidder debriefings, exercising appropriate judgement and tact while ensuring to protect confidential information, and maintaining complete and accurate records for use in the event of legal dispute;
- Analyses, negotiates and prepares contractual agreements, ensuring appropriate terms and conditions are included to protect the interests of the Company;
- Monitors and reviews progress of contractual agreements, coordinates renewal, as appropriate, reviews and approves invoices for payment, and resolves any problems that arise;
- Performs post contract evaluations, creates and maintains procurement records, including electronic records in the Company’s ERP system and other electronic sub-systems, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data through regular report generation, review and update of data;
- Keeps abreast of new and ongoing developments in procurement and supply management by conducting research, reading trade journals, attending seminars and conferences, training sessions etc.;
- Provides analysis, advice and information that is necessary in support of development of new procurement tools, and contributes to the development and implementation of such tools.
- Suggesting and discussing areas for improvement with management and Making buildings more environmentally friendly.
- Provides support in the leasing process such as examining proposals, analyses financial considerations and recommends amendments.
Job Location: The Job is located in Accra.
Mode of Application
Interested persons with the requisite skill and qualification should send their curriculum vitae (CV) to: [email protected]
All entries should be submitted by 26th April, 2022
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Beacon International School Invites Job Applications
- Expro Employment Opportunity Available
- Creative Associate International Latest Job Opening
- Perseus Mining Limited Employment Opportunities
- ACCRA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY JOB VACANCIES
- FHI 360 job vacancy announcement April 2022
- USAID/West Africa Latest Job Opportunity
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Vacancy Available
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED