Exciting Career Opportunity at Epiroc
The person who applies for the job will have the chance to learn and grow in a place that encourages growth and creative thinking. All of the other departments work with customer service to provide high levels of service. The applicant will have a chance to learn how to work with other teams.
What the role is for:
The goal of this job is to help the Epiroc business as a whole by communicating with customers in a professional way, making sure that customer questions and complaints are dealt with in a timely manner, and adding value to the customer experience by making sure that the customer has the best time with Epiroc.
- Making sure that all customers are happy
- Then, Get customer questions and answer them
- Getting customer complaints and solving them within the time limits set by the company
- Also, Putting together quotes, receiving customer orders, and sending them to the Supply Chain team to be processed.
- Keeping customers informed about their orders often and on time
- Moreover, Making and keeping up with parts in BPCS
- Helping the Customer Care Manager gives great service to customers
Skills, knowledge, and experience that are needed:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
- At least two years of work experience in customer service or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of the rules and methods of customer service
- Skilled with computers and able to use MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Must know how to work in an ERP system and have done so before.
- Must be able to speak and write English very well.
- Must be good at talking to people and getting things done.
- Must have a good personal appearance and good social skills.
- Must be able to solve problems, be proactive, and think of new ideas.
- Must show they can make and keep professional relationships with customers.
- Must care about customers, be able to understand their needs, and be committed to meeting those needs in line with policies and procedures.
- United and motivated.
Performance is what brings us together, innovation is what keeps us going, and commitment is what keeps us moving forward.
In the 150 countries where Epiroc is present, we encourage our employees to take charge of their own careers and development with the help of their leaders.
We are committed to giving you every chance to succeed in an environment that values innovation, diversity, collaboration, and care.
Diversity and long-term growth are important if we want to come up with new ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is one of the most important companies in the mining and construction industries. Go to www.epirocgroup.com to find out more.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Epiroc
Closing Date: 27th July 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED