Exciting Career Opportunity at DKT
Job Title: Content and Social Media Manager
About the company
DKT AWA is an innovative, risky, and long-lasting social marketing business that helps people in Ghana, Liberia, and Sierra Leone live better lives. DKT AWA helps to raise the modern contraceptive prevalence rate (mCPR), lower the death rate of mothers, and give people safe, high-quality options for preventing HIV/AIDS.
DKT AWA makes sure that high-quality, affordable reproductive health products are available to a wide range of people by distributing them well and creating demand for them through evidence-based social marketing.
Relationship to the organization: Reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager.
Summary of the Job
The Content and Social Media Manager (CSMM) will be in charge of making scripts and content for DKT AWA (Ghana, Liberia, and Sierra Leone). The CSMM will work closely with the creative designer to come up with content strategies, make content that is targeted and relevant, and get marketing messages out to both online and offline audiences. He or she will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to support marketing operations and help the company and program meet its goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Work with the creative designer and Brand Officers/Managers to come up with the right content for Digital, Mass Media, BTL, and Trade campaigns and see them through to the end.
- Keep up with social trends and use the ones that can help our brands.
- Think of ideas and come up with content that will be interesting to our audience.
- Take care of all digital platforms for DKT AWA (websites, e-commerce and social media)
- Explore new platforms and technologies and give advice on new ways our brands can grow.
Do any other tasks that the Senior Marketing Manager/Country Director may give you from time to time. Make sure that all business matters are handled in a way that protects privacy.
Goals for a Position
- Help the DKT reach its goals as a whole.
- To help DKT reach its sales goals by running effective marketing campaigns and coming up with other creative ideas.
- To help make sure that DKT’s brands are the best in their fields.
- Make sure the Senior Marketing Manager/Country Director gets reports on time. Skills or Experience Needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must know a lot about young people in West Africa (Gen Z and Y)
- Must know about modern marketing channels and strategies, especially Digital Marketing.
- Must know how to manage social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Tik Tok.
- Must know what’s going on in the world right now.
- Must be able to talk, write, and interact with other people well.
- Must be good at marketing, well-organized, and able to work with little guidance.
- Having knowledge of how to run a website will be a big plus.
- Creative, strategic, and analytical thinker who can handle a lot of projects at once.
- Needs a Bachelor’s degree or HND (preferably in Creative Design)
- At least two years of work in a related field.
- Time management skills that work well and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and take criticism in a healthy way.
- Must know a lot about how to manage brands and deal with the public.
- Must be very good at putting on a show.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at DKT
DKT AWA is innovative, risky, and long-lasting. Those who are interested should send a detailed CV and cover letter.
Due to the expected number of applicants, only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.
Please send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 27th February 2022
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED