Exciting Career Opportunity at Amentum
Job Title: Embassy Assistant Task Order Manager
PAE is a leading company that helps the U.S. government, its allies, and international organizations with their most important missions. With more than 60 years of experience, PAE helps customers all over the world carry out complex and important missions by offering global logistics and stability operations, technical services, and solutions for national security. PAE has about 22,000 employees in over 70 countries on all seven continents. The company is based in Falls Church, Virginia.
PAE is looking for someone to join our team as a Task Order Business Manager.
Some of the job’s most important duties and responsibilities are, but are not limited to:
- Making sure that the requirements of the Task Order are met while the contract is being done
- Taking steps to solve problems that come up with Task Orders
- Taking care of all local consular work
- Writing and sending standard reports (weekly, monthly, etc.) and special reports (incident reports, etc.) to the government and/or consular managers
- As needed and/or requested, attend meetings and conferences in person or online, with full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor under the Task Order.
- Staffing greeters, keeping track of their performance, time, and attendance, and making sure they have the most up-to-date ethics and fraud prevention training. Keeping an eye on things. Getting and taking care of uniforms and equipment from vendors
- Working with posts to agree on times to pick up and drop off documents and do greeter work
- Meeting and talking with consular managers about day-to-day questions and concerns and giving system training as needed.
- Managing the performance and services of subcontractors, such as fee collection, greeter services, and document delivery.
- Fixing problems with performance and quality for a given Task Order
- Making sure that subcontractors follow fraud prevention and ethics training, which may or may not include physical site inspections.
- Call center language skills, customer service skills, and correct use of scripts will be checked at random.
- Risks must be found, escalated, and dealt with. All incidents must be reported.
- Must be very good at both speaking and writing English. Must be able to get and keep an MRPT/RSO security clearance.
- Eight years of experience managing the implementation, execution, and oversight of programs similar in size, scope, and complexity to this contract.
- Two years of experience leading diverse teams to improve customer service, come up with new ideas, and communicate ahead of time.
- Experience with MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Share Point, and MS Outlook, among other office programs.
- Shown knowledge that can be used in the services industry or program management;
- Ability to make internal and external management, business, technical, and personnel reports, reviews, and documents
- Excellent abilities to talk and write.
- Organizational skills and work ethic that are above average
- Shown that they can lead large teams in the field of expertise that this contract requires.
Skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Good at talking to people and getting along with them
- Strong presentation skills. Strong analytical and business process development skills. Strong ability to understand, speak, write, and communicate clearly in English.
- Good at making deals
- Strong people skills to choose, train, coach, punish, and reward employees
- Ability to evaluate a client’s business, find ways to make it better, and explain this to the client.
- Ability to define specific solutions in an abstract setting. Ability to think of, design, create and use business and management consulting services and applications.
- Ability to travel and work remotely with a team from different countries and in different time zones
In this job, the worker sometimes has to stand, walk, sit, use their hands and fingers to handle or feel things, tools, or controls, type or write with their fingers and hands, reach with their hands and arms, talk, hear, taste, or smell.
Vision skills needed for the job include the ability to see up close, far away, in color, from the side, in-depth, and with the ability to change focus.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Amentum
Closing Date: 12th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED