Data Analysis and Visualization at ACDI/VOCA
ACDI/VOCA is looking for a Specialist in Data Analysis for an upcoming volunteer assignment with the Service Learning Corps. The Market Systems and Resilience Activity (MSR) of ACDI/VOCA is a five-year project that will build on more than a decade of experience connecting smallholders in Ghana to markets, inputs, and services.
The project will make it easier for people in the market to do business with each other, improve the rural entrepreneurship ecosystem so that women and young people can be more involved in the market, increase the number of agribusiness services available, and link targeted policy initiatives to better local economic governance.
They want a Service-Learning Corps Volunteer to help them make templates for data analysis and data visualization dashboards that will help market actors make decisions. The chosen volunteer will work with members of the Monitoring and Evaluation team to do secondary and primary research.
This includes interviewing market system actors about different dashboard models, the cost-benefit of collecting different indicators, and how easy it is to understand different ways of presenting the data. The dashboard template packages that come out of this will be made for different kinds of actors with different sets of traits.
This job will take about three months and can be done from anywhere. Students who have money to travel through their school can stay in the country if they want to.
- Student or recent graduate of a Master’s or Ph.D. program in Data Science, Monitoring and Evaluation, or a similar field.
- Experience (from work or school) with research, data analysis, and making dashboards for visualizing data.
- Computer skills, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as knowledge of Tableau, Looker, Qlik Sense, Domo, IBM Cognos Analytics, and other similar programs.
- Anyone who has been to or worked in West Africa before is preferred, but not required.
How to Apply for this Data Analysis and Visualization at ACDI/VOCA
Closing Date: 12th March 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED