Creative Associates International New Job Opening
POSITION: HR/Administrative Assistant
Creative Associates International Inc. is a professional services company that is young and growing quickly. It focuses on international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions, and stabilization in places where there has been a war. The company is based in Washington, DC, and has offices in 30 countries around the world. It has a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients like the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The company has a good name among its clients and missions around the world, and both competitors and partners think highly of it.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
OTI’s Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) program can help local counterparts in certain West African coastal states deal with the increasing pressures of VEOs by addressing instability factors like localized conflict, ethnoreligious marginalization, lack of understanding of the VEO threat, local grievances against governance structures, and weak social cohesion. LRI is a part of USAID’s larger presence in the region. It does this by offering short-term, targeted programs that make it harder for VEOs to spread and help national governments and local communities build their ability to stop them.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The HR/Administration Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of clerical, reception, and secretarial tasks. S/he will make sure that staff services are done on time and that the office runs smoothly in areas like communication, mailing, inventory management, maintenance of supplies and equipment, and more.
REPORTING AND MONITORING
The Sr. HR & Administration Manager is in charge of this position.
- Help the Senior HR & Admin Manager run the Human Resources department. This includes but is not limited to, the day-to-day running of the Human Resources office, job postings, recruitment, keeping track of staff leaves, and making sure staff files are organized and filled out.
- Then, Help with managing the office by making sure that program facilities are in good shape, that office supplies are stocked, and that office repairs are set up when they are needed.
- Maintain a system that works well for assigning drivers, planning trips, and taking care of vehicles.
- Also, Make and keep track of records of where employees are every day, as well as where vendors are and how to reach them.
- Helps the Senior HR & Admin Manager and the Procurement team with the process of buying things, making sure that all Creative and USAID rules are followed and that the right paperwork is done.
- Moreover, Update, manage, and keep track of the inventory list, and make sure that all physical items are labeled correctly and can be found.
- Help visitors and STTAs who are going to the field make travel plans and hotel reservations.
- Other tasks related to operations, human resources, and office work may be given by the supervisor.
- Change the database to keep track of important data.
- Takes care of all general email, mail, and phone requests for information and materials.
- As needed, helps order supplies and take stock of the copy room.
- As needed, helps with trip expense reports, photocopying, and ordering books and other materials.
- Help employees with mailing projects and give them support.
- Lastly, Do any other jobs that are given to you.
THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- A high school diploma is needed, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- At least two years of general work experience, with at least one year of experience in HR/Admin or Operations.
- Good at getting things done and talking to people.
- Excellent written and spoken English is very important.
- Good communication and people skills to work with a wide range of customers and employees.
- Polite and professional, with experience working in a front office.
- Knowledge of how to organize and file information.
- Paying attention to details and being able to follow through on tasks until they are done.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc., well.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a busy place.
- Must already have permission to work in Ghana.
How to Apply for this Creative Associates International New Job Opening
Closing Date: August 30, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED