Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment
Job Title: Channel Manager
Voltic (GH) Limited/Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, in Ghana, is looking for a Channel Manager. Voltic (GH) Limited has been known for making the best premium water brand in Ghana for over twenty years. It has now added value-added dairy products to its list of products.
The person in this job will be in charge of leading and managing the execution of the Channel Strategy, which includes both large and small key accounts and modern trade outlets. This person will also be in charge of making sure that the required revenue and margin growth happens in these strategic channels.
Important Duties and Tasks
- Make sure that trading terms and contracts are followed. Key account customer tactical plan to be put into action.
- Then, Manage the way execution elements are put into place based on the Look of Success for modern trade channels.
- Watch over the relationships and interactions with customers.
- Also, Watch over projects to manage revenue growth.
- Make modern trade customer plans together and make sure they are carried out in a tactical way.
- Manage a team with a wide range of skills.
- Grow both volume and value in every outlet.
- Lastly, Make good connections with your Key Account customers.
Skills, work experience, and education level:
- A degree in marketing or something similar
- At least 5–7 years of experience in Key Accounts or Modern Trade.
- Proven success in sales, including a good understanding of sales and market needs and trends.
- Strong business abilities
- Putting the customer first.
- Strong skills at negotiating.
- Good skills for getting along with other people.
- Ability to settle disagreements.
- Thinks in a logical way.
- Excellent ability to talk to people.
- Self-starter with a lot of initiative.
- Having the ability to work without being directly supervised.
- Able to lead and coach members of a team.
- Problem-solving skills that are well-developed.
- Having the ability to organize work.
- Ability to influence people in a good way.
How to Apply for this Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment
Closing Date: 20th August, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED