- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Subject and 3 years experience in teaching the Cambridge IGCSE, A Level and WASSCE Programmes
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
WEDNESDAY, 15TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED