AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job Offer
Job Title: Product Design Lecturer
AsanSka University’s College of Design and Technology came up with the Product Design and Entrepreneurship program after realizing that Ghana and the West African sub-region have a lot of unique consumer and lifestyle business opportunities. Because of cultural and climatic factors, this situation exists, and the Industrial Giants of the West and the Asian Tigers, whose goods the region has always relied on, can’t change it.
In this situation, the University College’s Product Design Program aims to train skilled designers who can make products and services that fit the way people live in the huge West African Market. This will help Ghana take advantage of the multi-billion Cedi Industrial Potential that already exists but has not yet been used.
AsanSka University College of Design and Technology is a practice-based university college that is near Adenta-Dodowa road in Oyibi. We have degree, diploma, and certificate programs in Product Design & Entrepreneurship, Jewellery Design Technology, Fashion Design Technology, and Digital Media and Communication Design.
We need qualified and experienced Product Design Lecturers to teach first-year students in the University College’s Department of Product Design and Entrepreneurship.
- To teach and help students by taking a learner-centered approach and being dedicated to making sure they have a top-notch experience.
- To help with planning, course materials, and learning, as well as to help make the curriculum.
- To do research that is relevant to teaching and/or professional practice and to make sure that their own research fits with what they are teaching and what they are learning.
- To help with the day-to-day running and development of the Product Design and Entrepreneurship Department, including making sure that quality and standards are kept.
- To help with all parts of getting the word out about the Programs to potential students and other outside stakeholders.
- To use professional networks to get students opportunities in the business world that will help them learn more.
- To give students useful feedback, support, and guidance, which helps them do better on tests.
- Any other reasonable tasks that the Head of the Product Design and Entrepreneurship Department asks of them.
Minimum of MPhil/MSc (with research) in Industrial/Product Design. At least two years of teaching Industrial/Product Design at a good university.
Salary: Those who get the job will get a salary that is competitive.
How to Apply for this AsanSka University College of Design and Technology Job Offer
If you are interested and meet the qualifications, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by February 28, 2023. The email should be addressed to the President of the AsanSka University College of Design and Technology in Oyibi.
Please be aware that only the applicants who are chosen will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED