Adansi Travels Ltd Calls For Job Applications
Title: Branch Manager
We are seeking a strong and energetic leader to manage and grow our Takoradi business. The successful candidate will be in charge of the Adansi Travels Takoradi Branch’s personnel, operations, and profitability. You will be in charge of driving our sales efforts and obtaining new clients and businesses for Takoradi.
- These are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities, and/or abilities. Other jobs may be delegated as needed.
- Manage the branch to meet the performance goals that have been established.
- Develop strategies for identifying business prospects in Takoradi and beyond.
- Monitor employee service performance to guarantee professional service delivery.
- Recognize and give employee training and development as needed.
- Aid management in establishing and conveying overall sales strategy and market directions.
- Help and advise Customers or clients to make reservations depending on their specific needs. revenue from the budget
- Identify business opportunities through identifying prospects (particularly corporate organizations) and assessing their industry position; studying and analyzing sales choices
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- A diploma or degree in hospitality, travel, tourism, business, or other similar profession with at least two years of experience is required.
- Must have previous ticketing experience and great knowledge of Amadeus or Galileo GDS.
- Certification in IATA or any other recognized travel certification is advantageous.
- Demonstrated sales and marketing talents
- Outstanding money management abilities
- Capability to comprehend and exceed clients’ travel goals and needs
- Excellent project management and decision-making abilities
How to Apply for this Adansi Travels Ltd Job
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com. The Takoradi Branch Manager should be the subject of the email.
Please keep in mind that only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Closing Date: 22nd October, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED